ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This v6 colour rare?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Whats this about people sitting on v6s? I'd not dream of sitting on anyone's cr alas how never mind a vee

You've seen my brother's Megane haven't you? That's Moonlight Blue

5892391646_297ba6d0e3.jpg

Very imposing dump valve?

if so, I had no idea it wasn't black lol! :eek:

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Love acid yellow V6's

If i could have one i would, It was these two back in 2006 at the French car show that done it for me.

DSCF1070-1.gif

MANY MANY hours of polishing did I put into that one ( on the left- )
Sadly the cars no more- although it lives on on the cliosport flyer...

S

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Really not a fan of Acid Yellow. Illiad for me, I'll have one next.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
I don't think there's any colour that I wouldn't want to own in the V6 all look great.

But as theduck says Ph1 Iliad blue with silver pods would be epic to own but as there rare it's going to be a Ph2 Iliad blue V6 or if in price Mars red :)

Mars is another epic choice. Tbh I just want a ph1 that isn't silver. Unfortunately I'm not allowed two weekend cars and I can't use one as my daily as work rules state 4 seats

Iliad blue ph1 with silver pods for me.

You cant put silver pods on a blue or red ph1!! Makes it look like a copy of ph2.

Also, the ph1 pods are a different shape and just dont look right painted silver (unless on a silver car of course).

The side pods should stay the same colour they were sprayed at the factory.

You cant put silver pods on a blue or red ph1!! Makes it look like a copy of ph2.

Also, the ph1 pods are a different shape and just dont look right painted silver (unless on a silver car of course).

The side pods should stay the same colour they were sprayed at the factory.
Agreed, I like them colour coded.

I also think that some mk2's look better with colour coded ones too.