ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This must be a scam? Brembo content

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  BG Clio 182
Just hoping mine come. I messaged him and haven't heard anything back yet so fingers crossed. That's why I felt happy though with PayPal lol.

koi

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
  Audi S1
Just a heads up, they are only around £290-300 from Renault for a set of calipers also. I recently got a set of silver 197 ones for £290 from a Renault dealer on ebay brand new.

Can you send me the name of the seller?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  MX5 NC 2.0 Sport
Agreed, these would have probably be sold allot sooner than the older ones if everybody knew that these also fit on the same brackets :kissingsmiling:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  BG Clio 182
Agreed, these would have probably be sold allot sooner than the older ones if everybody knew that these also fit on the same brackets :kissingsmiling:
My plan is to buy some or the brackets the guy has made in here or the PMS ones and happy days. Got some coming myself I'm f**king well excited. When did you buy yours? I got my tracking info today :)

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  MX5 NC 2.0 Sport
I already had a set of brackets which i used for my previous 197-225 setup.
They are made by a mate of mine here in the netherlands, but are not being made at this time.

If i would need to buy some brackets today, pms everyday (i had louds of their stuff all of which amazing workmanship).

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  BG Clio 182
I had to message him asking for a tracking number then they were marked as posted a few days after. He replies quite quickly but doesn't seem to know how to use eBay properly, which isn't really a problem if he's just starting out.
Hi mate, when you received your tracking information what did it look like? He's sent me mine but I can't understand any of it. It's like a screenshot of a Polish website and it means nothing to me lol, who delivers it at the UK end?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 200
I went for the Megane 3 RS one's, so he is now officialy sold-out :grin:
Already testfitted a set of these on the sunflower, looked absolutely awesome but these ones where horrible (corrosion knackered them completely).
In my opionion an even better option than the 197 ones, more pad and an even better fit to the 300mm discs.
20t2fdx.jpg

Looks a tight fit!

Mariusz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Silver 182 FF
Do you use the same mounting bracket on the Megane 3 Brembos as the 197/Megane 225 ones?

Trader Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Hi mate, when you received your tracking information what did it look like? He's sent me mine but I can't understand any of it. It's like a screenshot of a Polish website and it means nothing to me lol, who delivers it at the UK end?
He just sent me a code typed out and said UPS. So I put 2 + 2 together lol.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  BG Clio 182
He just sent me a code typed out and said UPS. So I put 2 + 2 together lol.
Ah right. He's sent me some foreign s**t and stuff. I presume they'll be here soon. How did you get the physical tracking number? Many thanks mate.

T12

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Monaco Clio 172
Gutted I missed out on these. If anyone who has purchased a set has second thoughts or changes there mind then drop me a message as Ill certainly be interested in purchasing! :smile:

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  MX5 NC 2.0 Sport
I just finished mounting the mk3 calipers.
Fit perfectly and they take up as good as an entire 300mm disc :cool:
These calipers are lower between the mounting holes which means they are not flush (which the 197-200-225 calipers are).
So the brackets need to be modded to make room for this, i simply removed some metal on the bracket to compensate for this.
Other than that awesome upgrade :up:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 200
I just finished mounting the mk3 calipers.
Fit perfectly and they take up as good as an entire 300mm disc :cool:
These calipers are lower between the mounting holes which means they are not flush (which the 197-200-225 calipers are).
So the brackets need to be modded to make room for this, i simply removed some metal on the bracket to compensate for this.
Other than that awesome upgrade :up:

You got these all bled and working? How do you find the pedal feel/travel?

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  MX5 NC 2.0 Sport
Yep they are on the car fully bled and ready to go (car is in storage).
Pedal feels awesome nice and firm, but small note : my car has a laguna V6 brake cilinder (23.8mm bore instead of 22mm).

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  turbo 182
He still advertising on eBay but £158 per caliper then £20 postage, I've asked if he would take £300 posted he said no it's a strict £158 + postage now

He must of realised he was shooting himself in the foot

Mariusz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Silver 182 FF
Just ordered a set. Need to put together a shopping list and get the rest of my new toys ordered for the conversion :smile: