ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This isn't a parade lap!

Mk5 golf gti
tumblr_llmuq33Ln11qhf7sjo1_500.jpg

DB.

BMW 440i
All the chavvy saxo lot were at that last year.

Brake.....GOGOGOGOGOGO! 5 seconds later of mad boost/vtec, they were on the brakes again.

Astra Twintop
Should park a traffic rozzer outside the circuit.

They'd make a fortune from the amount of illegal front plates.

And before anyone starts, yes I had a illegal plate, yes I got pulled and fined, yes I learnt my lesson.

Awaits "there was diesel on the track at FCS and I slid into the ph2 V6 in front, can I claim on my insurance" threads.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
was a fuckin waste of time, it took an hour from leaving the cs stand to getting on the track doing one lap and getting back to the stand, stop start on the track so we could all razz about and use it as free track time because were too tight to buy it! since everyone else was doing it i managed to get the dci sideways!!

Silver 182
Should park a traffic rozzer outside the circuit.

They'd make a fortune from the amount of illegal front plates.

And before anyone starts, yes I had a illegal plate, yes I got pulled and fined, yes I learnt my lesson.

There was a copper sat just outside the gate, not sure whether it was a traffic officer or not though,

It's a track. They know people will want to slow down and give it beans at some point. The guy leading us round did it so everyone followed.

However, he did it on a straight and then when everyone else did it before a different corner.

Someone getting out of shape and locking up was rather silly..

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I thought parade laps were like 2 cars wide cruising round giving the lights a flash etc but it was more like a traffic light grand prix!

Was a little chavvy lol felt 17 again!

Who got out of shape and locked up? A cup....

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
cool, just wondering, dont know if it was just me but i think it would have been better if everyone was told stick to say 20mph and just do a lap. as said above it was probably just due to the guy leading us round stopping then giving it beans that then caused everyone to do it! im just gelous i was in the diesel and couldnt give it beans lol!!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
All I could hear on the parade lap was the JMS pops and bangs remap haha.

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
A parade lap. Like a constant flow/chain going round. Not brake, wait for a huge gap then nail it, then back hard on the brakes.