ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This is why i'm not an instructor anymore!

Lionel Richie
The methods we used to get people to listen were interesting, tapping them on the forehead with the back of your hand was my favourite, one instructor got chased down the runway after he pressed the kill switch LOL, customer was NOT happy!

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
the instructor I had when I did my first track day in my own car just kept telling me to keep my foot down on the accelerator. He'd never seen me drive before and wanted to go flat out everywhere, obvious he knew the track/cars limits but still....

I kept thinking you'd never get me sat next to joe public and letting him drive me fast around a track....feck that.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Haha f*cking hell what a mong,
you'd have thought once he pressed the peddle and nothing happened he'd have realised that wasn't the brake.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
What an idiot!

When I did a rally experience earlier in the year the instructor hit the kill switch on me for too much oversteer :eek:

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Wow. That's all I can say. How can a person with a brain mistake a clutch for a brake?? No wonder there's so many accidents.

F*CK ME!!! TEARS :lolup:

Instructor was cool at the end! I'd have gone nuts at him! I assume this being "everyman" footage was in some piece of exotica?

I can't stop watching it, it's so funny! How can anyone with a driving licence be that much of a (insert appropriate word of your choice here)

Black Sheep
That white pick up was coming fast, as he tried to wrench the wheel out the mongs hand!!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
And the driver didn't realise that the car wasn't slowing down, fooking lemon!!!

Brakeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!