ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

This evo

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
My word that is horrific. But as said, subtle revert to a very classic and iconic car.

Looks immaculate inside too.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect car to abuse over winter and sell on next year for profit. That snow plough front bumper might come in handy to.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know what people are thinking when they choose to buy something like that and think it looks better than before (bonnet) I'm honestly lost for words...

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can wonder if it can pop wheelies like many other cars with nostrils that big...

0629-00709.jpg

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  ST
oh yes been on the pills all weekend still rollin balls now but whats that got to do with the evo? New bumper and bonnet and i'd be able to sell that to any drug dealer for a tidy profit.

You should probably talk to FRANK.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 cup
Easy sort . Rare colour to queens silver . Hate to say it but thats close to a 3 k car with factory bonnet and bumper back on evo123.net . Used to have one my self running 316 bhp only sold it last year to for just under that .

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Lots of Scrap...
as above, bargain really and simple fix to get it looking the part

of course it could be a total shed underneath however