ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thinking of a 1.5 dci. Any good??

Clio 1.5 dci
Hi all. Just stuck a post in the newbie section but thought it'd be better here. :eek:
Been offered my sister in laws clio which I'm very tempted by and have just been searching old posts for info.
The clio is a 51 plate 1.5 dci 3dr dynamique in silver. 40k on the clock and she wants £2000 for it.
What d'you reckon decent car for the cash??
I do 60 mile round trip and the clio sounds ideal.
Anyone got one and what they like for motorway miles.

ST
If you get it for 2k thats a bargain matey...

You'll see 50+ mpg too, so around 500 miles to a tank i'd think..

Clio 1.5 dci
Cheers guys thought it sounded a good price. Not 100% on spec (65/80 or 100 etc). The mrs was talking to her today and she sent me all other details on text. Off to have a look tomorrow.

do a quick search mate, there was a big thread about a week ago on dcis. i have the 65 and regularly get over 600 miles to the tank... £35 a year tax too

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
If you don't want it. I'll buy it for £2K. Im looking for one at the moment for the missus

Clio 1.5 dci
Thanks for all the help guys. Been to have a look today and told her I'll have it. Its in a nice grey / silver colour and in great condition. :D
Its the 65 version (I think :eek: ) and will be mine by the end of the week finances dependant.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Bargain if it's been looked after mate

I have the dci 80 and it's great.
Averages 54mpg - about 540 miles to a tank
£50 tax per year

Changing to a 172 soon and have been offered 3300 trade-in for the dci (Jan 2004 with 37k miles) :eek:

"Navy" N17 TWO
Easy way of telling the versions is look at the lettering on the door badges;

65 - blue "i"
80 - blue "ci"
100 - blue "dci"

"Navy" N17 TWO
^^ "Whoops" ^^

Me with running on 2 hrs sleep yesterday contributed to that blunder, sorry :eek:

Clio 172 phase 2 cup
I would take her arm off for 2k as long as all is well with the car and its not a cat c/d , HPI

"Navy" N17 TWO
It's his sisters car, should be easy enough to find out all the info on it

Go for it at that price! :)

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
The £35 tax is great.

Does that apply to the 1.5dci Meganes as well?

I would try to swap the Mrs's car for one, if so.

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Nice combo the dCi Dynamique....

Tall 5th gear as well, so good on the motorway - I remember following jon_r showing an inticated 131mph lol!! (was downhill);)

RenaultSport clio 172 mk1
well if you decide you dont want to keep it and want to make a quick £250 let me know. i'm serious, just what im after