ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Thieving scum bags

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Looms like the back seat are missing too? Scum of the earth. "tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime...?" What a joke.

thats f**king pants m8 :( im seriously worried about what goes on in peoples minds these days. Why cant they get a job and work for aliving like the rest of us!!! :mad:

Did they take much?

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

C**TS !

Did they take your rear seats ?!!?!?!?!?!?!??

The car was on your drive ?!??!!??!!?!??!

F**k me ! That is shocking ! This sort of thing makes me so angry !

The car was on my drive with the alarm on !! I thought it would go off but its not working now !! They took the sub and amp !! I took the rear seats out !!

Bugger mate :(

Im sorry for ya Grrrrrr theivin gits - well wed better keep our eyes open for ya stuff then mate..... send us the details of the amp/sub and we can ask around to c if anyones has one going at the mo ;-)

Its a longmill JX 600 AMP but the plaque had fallen off, with a 12" sony XPLOD pentagon sub in a box !! not worth much but served me well !!

How did they get in? From the looks of things they just the rubber seal and pulled the window clean out!? Maybe why you didnt hear them. Would have thought the alarm would go off tho.

You got to give it to them - they have balls, i dont even wunna think about what would happen if i caught them with a castiron hammer in my hands.

GRRRRR. f**k ME MAN. I feel for you - i really do

If that happened to me - ID BE SO ANGRY ID KILL

AND I AINT BLOODY JOKING

sorry to hear about it. and get those b******s for all our sakes

Clio v6

So annoying. Makes you feel like putting a post on the car saying "keys indoors please call to collect" Save all the feckin mess.

Hope you get it sorted soon.

Yeah they cut the seal and just lifted the window out !! The amp and sub were really heavy aswell !! Gotta admit they have balls !! but if i catch em ill stick em in a vice !! i keep a stanley and a lump hammer right next to my bed !! Shame i never got em !! Oh well !! Ive got a new seal and its all sorted now !!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Gotta count yourself lucky in some ways though! The outcome could have been much worse!

My mate had his car broke into the other day - they samshed his back window and took his whole system!

If they smashed yours you woulda have to had it re-tinted!

I dunno if you could use the term lucky but I know what you mean.

The car could have been stolen altogether I suppose.

f**king pikey thieveing chavscum!

Gutted for you mate but at least they didnt pinch he whole motor!

The standard alarm is not motion sensitive iirc!

So only goes off if they open door/bonnet/boot etc by removing the window they have not broken the seal hence the alarm not going off!

Thank god my 172 has got motion sensors!

the lad i sold my old fiesta too had his done in the same way, he came out & the rear window was in the road,

thing was some one tried to steal the system when i owned it, but the alarm went off.

these ppl are sh*t !!!

hey mate, same thing happened to my car, except side window in my corsa..all my stereo was stolen :( upsetting i know.

shaun

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

bastids! i had that happen to my old astra once, alarm woke me up in the night and i had a quick look no-one there. Went downstairs in the morning to find my back window gone, wierd thing was that they didnt take anything! found the peice of glass in once peice about 50 yards down the road.

Bumder With A Buffer

Gutted for you mate. Just out of interest its obviously quite easy to break into a clio by ripping out the window sills??? Good job i got a good alarm.