ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

They're back.

Spacers finally turned up today so the cups were finally fished back out the garage.

Going to see how i like them on the car for a while, if i decide against them they will be up for sale.

Daylight pictures coming tomorrow

DSCF2458copy.jpg

DSCF2457copy.jpg

Tom

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
look good on the front axel, not so good on the back. as said need to be lower to really look special. but still a good look.

Cheers for the comments guys

cant really tell but the camber on the front is mentally negative already. As far negative as the coilovers will go infact.

Already catches a little bit on the front with the wheels turned when you hit a bump so its as low as it can go on the front.

Rear is currently completey stripped so it will sit lower once everything goes back in.

b/g 182, meg tourer
those latest photo's look great. good to see something different too. maybe just 20mm lower all round and a tiny bit more neg camber then it will be perfect. they look great tho!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
they look better than they did on the valver by miles but I'm still not sure!