ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

They stole my 172 cup!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on this?

Looks ok from the pic ( it's not smashed up , with bumpers hanging off )

All you can do is try and make it hard for the scum , if there is two cars and one is harder to get than the other there gonna go for the easy option!

If you have a drive and two cars , block the best one in!
Alarm on ( flashing)
Crook lock
Close all curtains
Keep keys upstairs
A dog will bark before an alarm sounds
Keep a weapon by the bed
Mobile/phone in your bed room
Ect, ect, ect.

leon

ITB BG 182
Las thats all well an good but if they really want to nick some thing then im sure they could just take it an not worry about dogs or or savage girl friends. I on the other hand have a nice 3500psi paintball gun, with marbells in it.

Titanium 182
Told ya all blondes are dumb, even bottle blondes as they are admitting they are dumb.... ill start it.

I never admitted i was dumb !

i just got threads mixed up, everyone gets stuff mixed up

You can't tell me you have never mistaken your sister for your girlfriend from behind!

:clown:

Titanium 182
Las thats all well an good but if they really want to nick some thing then im sure they could just take it an not worry about dogs or or savage girl friends. I on the other hand have a nice 3500psi paintball gun, with marbells in it.

do you drive a bright orange St ? :rasp:

ITB BG 182
Told ya all blondes are dumb, even bottle blondes as they are admitting they are dumb.... ill start it.

You can't tell me you have never mistaken your sister for your girlfriend from behind!

Yea i can as i like the gals i see to be nice an thin, yet i know my sister is all but thin.. Lets leave the family s**t out of this ok.

Aluco - nope i drove a clio, im banned at the moment.

Last edited:
  Titanium 182

Yea i can as i like the gals i see to be nice an thin, yet i know my sister is all but thin.. Lets leave the family s**t out of this ok.

Aluco - nope i drove a clio, im banned at the moment.

was meant in jest i dont even know you / if you have a sister
chill mate :cool:

Titanium 182
I'm a little confused but whatever no offence was intended to anyone anyway lol,

Loverly day isn't it ?

True!!!! if they REALLY want something the'll just kick your door in while your watching Coronation st/having your tea with a couple of shooters!

It happens in Manchester a lot!

The little di*ks tho , if you make it hard-er for them there gonna take the easy option!

leon

Status
Not open for further replies.