ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

They see me rollin..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Rolling like Jason..

f4158ed0.jpg

Puncture on route to work today..:(

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Its a bora matey..Had her rr'd on the wkend and she made pretty much made 240/265. Nice nice. best sort the handling now..haha

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Haha im supprised it had a full size spare tbh! I thought id be rolling space saver stylee..

(look how high the front is on the new tyres..i spy arch gap)

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Decided to go back down the alloy ruite..;) haha

3577dc9a.jpg

With more lows too..:) it's pretty low now although the pics don't really show it to be low at all..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nope, its a AUM so 150bhp standard but its the later spec 1.8T so comes with a better K03s turbo etc. Its on the limit now though. The only thing i dont have is a fmic. Next it'll have to be a bigger turbo if i want more.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I'd love a bam. My mate has one in his Polo. Though to be fair all i need is a K04 which tbh doesnt have a massive benefit over the K03s as its more laggy..

Trophy #473
Wheels look sexual!

My bro has an A4 Avant s-line 190 1.8T, he enquired about a remap but was told that they couldnt remap it because it has a 'single inlet on the fuel rail'... have you heard this before? I presume its the same engine as in the bora but in 190 form!?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
What you need is the 1.6 SR (Slightly Rubbish) engine like I have. The power is just non existent! It's epic.

Iceberg 172
Nice. I've had 3 20vt cars now and had one in a Polo! Was very fun!

KO4 is massively better than a KO3s! 250bhp is the limit on a 3s. A KO4 will hit 300bhp.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah a mate has a bam in a polo that runs just 300bhp -

3caf4302.jpg

I'll get a k04 when mine goes or I get bored. Maybe even a k03 hybrid.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
A ouple of pics outside work now it's settling..

bef5934c.jpg

0d52ee85.jpg

I just need my vw centre caps to arrive now. Got a bit of a better stance too although the drivers side has settled slightly more than the nearside.

4a5468d7.jpg

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
My coils are wound a few more turns up on my front drivers side but it sits level. Guess it's just because all 13 stone of me is sitting in the drivers seat so it's settling quicker on that side.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yep adjustments to be made me thinks! Any ideas of the BEst/cheapest arb option? Just found my coilovers arent right for the R32 item..

Turbos.
Need some camber....

What do badge-less grilles look like on them?

Could you paint the headlight inners black?

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah i need camber shims to get a bit of camber going on. Nothing mad will happen though tbh..Im saving for some nicer wheels. All be it slowly with other mods happening in between. Tempted to get a fmic to help the charge temps. It'd have to be pretty discreet and black though as i dont want a gert one sticking out the front bumper..lol

Badgeless grills look a bit gash imo. Im tempted to just get a black badge and i have painted part of the light inner black. I may get some lamin x for them too though.

Russ, a little rolling vid could be arranged tonight..;) lol!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Here you go rus. This is the best i could do holdind the camera up. Tis about 30-95ish starting in second..

th_IMG_0586.jpg

not the best i know lol