ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

There's just no need.

Lunch time today at A64 McDonalds

8DC7D2CB-C799-4F67-9E81-95327A06F14C-6082-00000327816AD8E5.jpg

D8FEB9D6-4B6D-4617-81EB-047316DE5FFF-6082-000003277F92EEDB.jpg

Last edited:

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Caught me there;)

Just kidding. It's shocking how people do this, the worst is when they are parked near the bin and they chuck it on floor literally at the foot of the bin.

Tut tut.

Kinda relevant - I had someone pour a half full box of popcorn on my car when I went to the cinema once.

(before i got to my car, otherwise they would not be able to walk right now)

I was parked near a bin. -.-

FFS Daniel, I knew I should've cut the bit of the steering wheel out of the photo pmsl

It's my Astravan I use for work.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
And yet if it was done to them they would of gone crazy.

I got a massive gob full from some chav in a corsa who did this when I picked it up and threw it back through the passenger window onto his girlfriend.
There's no need to be that much of a c*nt

I get really annoyed with this too, just as annoyed when someone leaves their tray and rubbish on the table inside. It takes hardly any time to put the rubbish in the bin and tray on top of the many bins they have inside McDonalds!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I get really annoyed with this too, just as annoyed when someone leaves their tray and rubbish on the table inside. It takes hardly any time to put the rubbish in the bin and tray on top of the many bins they have inside McDonalds!

Not that I ever eat inside, but that's what the cleaners are for.

george 172,205,metro
its shows they have never had to work
as when i was younger i worked waiting on and in a fast food place and when u are the 1 cleaning up u soon think differently.
it takes 2 seconds to walk to the bin, i like the post above putting it through the window back into the car :approve:

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
T***'s. can't stand people who do this, when I had my flame red (as few summers back now) I had my window down at a Mc D's and the car next to me threw theirs out the window and i got a good handful of chips in my car.I had a go at this guy but he just drove off..... so i followed him to the local asda and poured the remainder of my coke down his windscreen and bonnet, (chips in the wipers as well).

It really wind's me up!

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Gets on me tits this, pure lazyness. Don't people want to live in a nice clean town/city without mac d wrappers blowing all over place :dapprove:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
If people didn't litter at mcd's where would the early morning litter picker work?

Its bad but think of the economy.

(s)Low Dynamique
I work at a McDonalds. We don't have "litter pickers". We have customer care staff who are primarily there to provide the best service to the customers, for example giving children attention by giving them colouring in books or balloons. Yes we are supposed to clean your rubbish inside IF you don't clean after yourselves, but the staff have more important things to do like keep the dining area & toilets hygenic!

And littering in the carpark isn't allowed either. Again, yes we clean it up to make ourselves look more presentable but it's a fineable offence to litter on our carpark just like anywhere else.

I've worked 11pm-7am nightshifts before now and nothing pi**es me off more than having to do a trash walk at 7am when hundreds of lazy people have left litter in our carpark. Means I don't get to go home and get in bed 'til 8am!!

Titanium 182
If you litter, ever. Unless something gets blown out your hand and flies off god knows where, or it's biodegradable (apple core etc) you are scum of the earth.

Arctic 182FF
Don't understand this level of laziness. Coming from someone who woke up about 20 minutes ago...
However it's a different story for leaving your leftovers on the table if you're inside. Officially, McDonalds is a restaurant, how many other restaurants do you go to where you have to clean up everything after you've eaten?
Saying that I still do put all my rubbish in the bin if I'm ever in there. But a friend of mine will always leave it because she did some sort of essay on it in university so won't out of principle.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Unreal!

I've seen people at the cinema once the movie has finished throw their popcorn everywhere, whats the f**king need like.

If theres a bin nearby ill put it in, if not it will stay in my car for about 30 mins before i get annoyed and throw it somewhere, *sorry*
and if im in McDonalds its not a self clean service? like before if im near the bin in mcdonalds ill put it in, but most of the time i will leave it, in a resteraunt you dont take your plate to the kitchen?

I don't litter. And if you do you're a tit. It winds me up to be honest. I was ranting last night cos some manky c***s left their McDonalds s**t in their trolley (there's a McD's inside the store) which they'd just abandoned in the middle of a pedestrian walkway. Thing was there was a bit about 2 feet away from where they ditched the trolley anway.

Though it doesn't wind me up as much as those who litter in beauty spots. You get some tits who will spend hours hiking to some gorgeous bit of the countryside and then proceed to f**king ruin it by leaving all their shite there.

As for taking your s**t back when inside a McD's - I see it as a similar scenario to taking your trolley back when at the supermarket - It's polite and considerate to do so but if you're in a rush or whatever then it's not the end of the world if you don't do it.

As for taking your s**t back when inside a McD's - I see it as a similar scenario to taking your trolley back when at the supermarket - It's polite and considerate to do so but if you're in a rush or whatever then it's not the end of the world if you don't do it.

Thats the thing, IMO if you dont take your trolley back its annoys the s**t outta me, they leave it in the carpark middle of the road or in a car parking space....

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Unreal!

I've seen people at the cinema once the movie has finished throw their popcorn everywhere, whats the f**king need like.

Seriously? I thought walking out and leaving your s**t in there was bad enough lol.

997.1, Caddy, e208
I hate the lazy c***s that refuse to put their trolley back at the countless drop off points. I'd love to see someone reverse into a trolley that they left!

Littering is an offence and carries a hefty fine, for all those that have admitted to doing it and tried justifying it.