ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

There mus be something about Renaults!

Williams
I doubt you remember but i signed up many moons ago with this little fella.. 1.2Ph3

P1140087-1.jpg

P1140076.jpg

And with loving him so much i thought i'd get a slightly bigger lump! Oh and i picked up a 1.9deisel megane - (which is as s**t as it sounds for lugging stuff around)

49.jpg

55.jpg

56.jpg

81.jpg

82.jpg

Williams
Yeah, refurb is off. Bought it like that, apparently The guy i got it off took them to gte refurbed. they did it the wrong colour but he liked it so it stayed. look brighter on the picture but they do look pritty damn sexy in life!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, refurb is off. Bought it like that, apparently The guy i got it off took them to gte refurbed. they did it the wrong colour but he liked it so it stayed. look brighter on the picture but they do look pritty damn sexy in life!

Ah fair enough fella.

Looks in great condition though! Nice one

"Navy" N17 TWO
And sure why not - the red one is tidy & the Williams is even better, great wee cars! :)
I've had 4 Clio's myself lol