ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

There are some w*****s in the world :(

Discounted 1*2 parts
Found this had been done to my 200 at the weekend :(

NSF door kicked in 4 times and OS wing mirror smashed off

P1030942.jpg

P1030941.jpg

P1030939.jpg

3 or 4 cars got done over in the same area, my guess - probably a load drunkens running down the street smashing cars for fun

Fortunately I was able to take it straight to our bodyshop to be fixed (new door and mirror :() but still an unexpected cost :(

:mad:

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm not the sort of person to wish death upon people. But Clownshoes who think it's a laugh to vandalise cars like that need to be put down.

Ph1 172
Sickened by this tbh, some real arse holes in the world today. Glad you got it sorted okay.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Cant understand what fun you would get from doing this kind of thing, you really must be a complete f**king c**t to find it fun!
s**t to see mate, glad you could get it sorted!

vauxhall corsa vxr
i would strike down with great vengence and furious anger, some propa idiots in the world

MK3, RX450H.
I'd of gone mad.
Search high and low for the c-unts and then arrange a time and place for all of CS forum to meet and show them our fury :)
Forum Geek.

Disastra Coupe
I'd be fooking livid! At least it's getting sorted though, even if it is at your expense :(

Sorry to hear it pal!

Megane 225 F1
I'd stake out with s baseball bat until they walked past and Laughed at what they had done. c***s.

mini cooper R50
this went on in the street I live for 3 years, turned out to be teenages the fookwits

all where charged and removed from the area

R26
b******s. I really thought st ives was ok for things like this, you should have just walked into town you lazy bugger ;)

Unlucky mate :dapprove: there is a car park where my mate lives and his parents have had 2 cars set a light and two cars vandalized to fcuk, just dont know how people can do it, gutted for you.

Expert HDI & R53
I feel you pain fella, Some c**ts smashed both my wing mirrors off my daily 106 just the week before last.

I'm so glad my 172 is garaged!

Monaco 172
Pissed up kids no doubt, a group of em in a car park near me decided it would be a laugh to start colouring peoples cars in with black spray paint. Another occassion some poor fecker had his car covered in brake fluid, they'd obviously put it in a squirty bottle and then just gone to town on his motor, covered every panel. Bad times...

Clio 182 FF
Facking ballbags,i've been totally p1ssed and never thought oh lets go and damage some cars,what do they get out of it and more what would happen if the police arrested them,nothing because the lawyers would say its out of character and they'd get a suspended sentence or community work.If it was me i'd stay up and invest in a pellet gun or a paint gun with a night sight and shoot them in the balls and make sure they could'nt bring any more tw8ts into the world....

Milltek'd clio 182
someone had ran over to the top of my missus car a couple months back, got two different shoe indentations all over, absolutley mad when i saw it, would love to find out the culprits, . feel bad for you fella, but just lately i have noticed you can never have anything nice without some priiiicck ruin it

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Fingers crossed they get some form of a malignant cancer of some kind!

SG9 Forester STi
Nightmare :(

I'd be gutted/raging if that happened to mine. I can't understand why they do it but it's good to know you've got it looking it's usual self again.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Bellends.

Stealing from cars and causing damage is bad enough - but at least they are getting something of value from their actions. Simply booting a panel in for no reason is just piss-boiling. Ideally, their heads would spontaneously burst into flames.

Was it just the door panel that got damaged - no other panels (hopefully?)

D.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
FFS, b******s!

I can honestly say, no matter how drunk I've been, I've never thought "Hmm, lets kick this car in".

Evo 5 RS
How much of a prick would you have to be to think that's funny? Do the right thing mate, ask around, find out who did it and talk it out. Or just run him over and get out and say "you missed a spot'