ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

Mito Sportiva 135
If I had my time again I would buy the PS4 - cant really understand why you've bought both?

For my money I wouldnt buy a XBO for 1/2 years - wait for a backlog of decent exclusives then get it. Chances are there will be some more exciting things in the pipeline. All IMHO of course...

Arguably you could say that about either console though? If anything Titanfall is the only next gen game coming out soon which might encourage me to upgrade.

I'm still undecided - the only One exclusive I know about which I'm looking forward to is the next Halo - other than that all the other games I want are on both formats.

I'm still enjoying BF4 on the 360 and with Dark Souls 2 and Titanfall on their way (although appreciate the latter might not be great on this format) I won't be making a change for a while.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Arguably you could say that about either console though? If anything Titanfall is the only next gen game coming out soon which might encourage me to upgrade.

I'm still undecided - the only One exclusive I know about which I'm looking forward to is the next Halo - other than that all the other games I want are on both formats.

I'm still enjoying BF4 on the 360 and with Dark Souls 2 and Titanfall on their way (although appreciate the latter might not be great on this format) I won't be making a change for a while.

I wasnt saying it about either but I wouldnt say there are enough exclusives yet to justify owning both.

Horse, courses etc.

Clio MK3
Hopefully at the end of this month I am going to get an xbox one with bf4! Can't wait now I have been round a friends house and experienced it, just going to be a long wait till pay day hehe!

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Right, I think mines broke!

I played it fine earlier. Turned it off and went out.

Came in and it wont respond to my voice command, So I turn it on using the Xbox Controller and it turns the Xbox on but not the Kinect or my TB. I manually turn the TV and this happens:

053DD309-6489-41E4-B2E3-22A6A5502CB7_zpsv0qzckfm.jpg

No light on Kinect etc? Just stays on that screen?

Any ideas?

Fabia VRS Special Ed

Came in and it wont respond to my voice command, So I turn it on using the Xbox Controller and it turns the Xbox on but not the Kinect or my TB. I manually turn the TV and this happens:

Any ideas?

Have you tried holding the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds or so? Apparently it's a reset function, which I've had to do a few times lately when I turn it on and the screen stays black.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R

Any ideas?

Worst "I've got a boyfriend who loves me" post ever.

Well jel :dapprove:

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
March updates have rolled out this week, anyone received theirs? Mine console had switched off completely (usually on "always on") so had a mini loading screen whilst booting up.

Polo + Micra
i had an update yesterday (about 1.4Gb) but i haven't switched mine on for at least a month

Honda. Tesla Someday
Epic update is epic!

Finally 50hz option for tv, no kinect motions while video plays and f*cking DOLBY via optical! FINALLY!!!!!

Oh and friends list update etc! Very happy with this one! lol

Fabia VRS Special Ed
The update seems to have solved some issues but there is still a long way to go.

On a different note, does anybody have any idea of how to get my surround sound connected and working to it? On the 360 I used HDMI for the video and had an adaptor which led into the red & white cables which went into the surround sound unit and it was perfect, but I can't see any way with this without using Optical which my surround sound doesn't have...

banther

ClioSport Club Member
The update seems to have solved some issues but there is still a long way to go.

On a different note, does anybody have any idea of how to get my surround sound connected and working to it? On the 360 I used HDMI for the video and had an adaptor which led into the red & white cables which went into the surround sound unit and it was perfect, but I can't see any way with this without using Optical which my surround sound doesn't have...

I had exactly the same problem!!!!!

Gave up nd bought a new SS system lol.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Epic update is epic!

Finally 50hz option for tv, no kinect motions while video plays and f*cking DOLBY via optical! FINALLY!!!!!

Oh and friends list update etc! Very happy with this one! lol

LOL @ Epic, they've given us a few features we should have had at launch and bring it in line with features the 'competition' has......

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
LOL @ Epic, they've given us a few features we should have had at launch and bring it in line with features the 'competition' has......

Yes, but he said epic update, which given the features that have now been added, stands. It doesn't matter if they should have been included in the original spec and launch. They weren't. They are now. So it's an epic update.

Well, it's not exactly epic, but to DeeKay it was, and he's the one paying the money.

Honda. Tesla Someday
Exactly. So yes it is an epic update.

I'd rather they do things properly with updates! I'm happy with it and they've added whatever was important to me.

DK usually quotes me and tries to have a dig, so meh.

Yaris Hybrid
Sold my XO to my brother, totally lost faith in it.

I am curious though, did the 50hz update fix the other TV problems?

I have a Sky HD box and when connected direct to the TV the standard definition channels actually look pretty good but when I did it via my XO they looked terrible.

Also when changing between HD and SD channels there was a delay as the screen flickered as if the devices were handshaking? Switching from HD to HD or SD to SD was fine. When connected to my TV there was no delay when changing between SD and HD etc.

Honda. Tesla Someday

I have a Sky HD box and when connected direct to the TV the standard definition channels actually look pretty good but when I did it via my XO they looked terrible.

Also when changing between HD and SD channels there was a delay as the screen flickered as if the devices were handshaking? Switching from HD to HD or SD to SD was fine. When connected to my TV there was no delay when changing between SD and HD etc.

I haven't noticed any of those issues - I will look out for them though!!

Clio182

That will happen with a lot of devices. You need to set the output on your box to stay at 1080I or p to stop that happening.

Honda. Tesla Someday
LoL why is DK so anti Microsoft/Xbox? You obviously hate it, so why not leave the thread and stop trolling..?