ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "What have you been playing this week?" Thread

1.8 Civic EX
Lost me. Explain? :)

Google ATM with safe search off lol

For me it's been Red Dead all week. Got right back into it now, nearly finished the single player campaign and my bro and his bummer mates have started playing it online so I've joined in with them for a bit of the old achievment whoring...it's actually quite an entertaining game online.

Also a bit of Lego Indianna Jones lol, it's a good crack

Been caning a lot of Call of Duty World at War this week (campaign). Really enjoying it and will be glad to finally complete it after many broken attempts, due to not being at home etc.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Fallout : New Vegas.

I haven't been on the 360 much this week, but that hasn't moved from the disc drive.

clio 182 black /gold
I have not used mine for about a week or so. I played Forza 3 last time i fired it up.

1.2 16v
Fifa 11 with my mates
Fallout: New Vegas in between washing the car/working/gym
seriously cant get enough of Fallout at the moment

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Still BC2 for me as well as the rather awesome Titan Quest : Immortal Throne - a snip at a mere £2.49 from Steam.

However, now that New Vegas has been installed on the PC last night, I strongly suspect that that will take pride of place over the next weeks/months/years.... ;)

D.

172 +Scenic sport
I've always been a pes fan tho! I've played fifa but still didn't enjoy it as much as pes. I think people just don't give it a chance anymore tbh I find it a much more realistic experience (once u have downloaded patch!)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Sims 3. Lol.

Let me guess - in the recent Steam Sale? I bought it too. ;)

For me - still rolling online with a few mates on Company of Heroes (25 hours in the last two weeks - eek :S). Failing that, I completed Lord of the Rings : War in the North a few days back and the occasional go of iBomber Defence.

D.

DCi
I have had Forza 4 since release but only really started playing it since I discovered Rivals mode last week haha.

I've also been playing the FM12 challenge and I'm always on FIFA :D

1.8 Civic EX
Giving up on BF3 for now it's beginning to bore me.

Picked up a few games that I never got round to buying but have all been rated quite highly so I'll mostly be splitting my time between those:

Dantes Inferno
Fear
Fear 2
Bioshock
Bioshock 2

With the odd race on F1 2010 thrown in the mix too. I've never got past the third race in a season and I got the game on release!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I have had Forza 4 since release but only really started playing it since I discovered Rivals mode last week haha.

I've also been playing the FM12 challenge and I'm always on FIFA :D

Noticed your stats on the FM games on Steam over the weekend. Feckin hell! ;)

Picked up a few games that I never got round to buying but have all been rated quite highly so I'll mostly be splitting my time between those:

Dantes Inferno
Fear
Fear 2
Bioshock
Bioshock 2

With the odd race on F1 2010 thrown in the mix too. I've never got past the third race in a season and I got the game on release!

^^ - yes.

D.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Company of Heroes (still) and I finished the Alien campaign on AvP - which is excellent. I normally hate pissing about in the shadows and hiding, etc. But running into a room, smashing the lights and then leaping onto the ceiling in wait for a gormless marine to pass underneath, simply didn't get boring. The novelty ways of finishing the marines off too is pretty good as well.

The devs have potential there. There never will be an Alien-only game as it's too much of a niche product and most people appear to prefer the Predator for some reason. But if the effort was made, I'm sure it would be a brilliant FPS-type game.

D.

Fiesta ST-3
Counter Strike, Counter Strike and Counter Strike. It's all I ever play :(

Can't believe this is still being played!

Hero game, not played for about 3 or 4 years now... still the best FPS game out there!

All I seem to play at the minute is fifa 12. Need to buy myself UFC 3!

Renault Clio 172 Cup
i been playing fifa12, and on the tiger woods pga tour 13 demo, the other night tho had a few games on cod waw

Ibiza SC
Stopped playing Forza as my Xbox Live free 1 month ran out :( [/cheapskate].

Currently RDR, Pokemon White (I blame AK) and have Company of Heroes on its way after a couple of years without it.

Bumder With A Buffer
Im bored as fcuk now with most games. MW3 and BF3 are just far too boring now for me.

I need some new games me thinks.

AK

M240i
Stopped playing Forza as my Xbox Live free 1 month ran out :( [/cheapskate].

Currently RDR, Pokemon White (I blame AK) and have Company of Heroes on its way after a couple of years without it.

FLOL! Yes! Good man.

I've still to complete black.

1.8 Civic EX

Dantes Inferno
Fear
Fear 2
Bioshock
Bioshock 2

Finished Dante's now. Actually realy enjoyed it, not bad for £7, good for a relatively easy 1000/1000 gs too.

Went to start FEAR and turns out the dude put the disc for FEAR Files (the expantion pack) in the case instead of the actual game. Went to take it back but they don't have the disc so thats that one out the window...

Started Bioshock instead now. Playing it through first time on the hardest setting. Seems alright so far.