ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the TCE is back!!

130 bhp 1.2
ok so i got it back last saturday just got round to taking a few pics more to come.

full janspeed system

k-tec chip/remap

ap coilovers (sits perfect)

130 BHP

140ft/lb torque

its fast!

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I like it.

Lose the K-Tec Stickers, Space the rear wheels out?

130 bhp 1.2
fast = being able to move quickly. id say it does that im not saying its a super car, just alot quicker than it was.

stock was 97 bhp mate thanks.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
LOL. They're not fast at all, even with 130.

Looks good though. Bin the stickers and it'll be even better.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I like that. Do they do a different grille for the mk3's?

I know nothing past the mk2 if I'm honest.

Rear wheels out while improve the looks a fair bit.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
How much quick is it over stock? Does it pick up a lot better through the gears?

I think it would be remarkable if it didn't with an extra 30bhp.

And getting back to the fast comment, my Mini is 170bhp with 155ft/lb of torque and its anything but fast.

Suzuki Jimny
LOL at fast. I used to think my 172 was fast.

Looks good though except for the stickers.

vauxhall corsa vxr
like it, an a stock tce is 100bhp

as said mate lose the stickers and probs colour code bump strips, how much did the re-map set you back please mate im tempted

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i bet a twingo GT would shift with that sort of power!

good power gain 140lb/ft will shift it along nicely especially since you will get boost pretty low down the revs id imagine being a wee turbo?

still a bit away from my 180lb/ft though :D

130 bhp 1.2
i bet a twingo GT would shift with that sort of power!

good power gain 140lb/ft will shift it along nicely especially since you will get boost pretty low down the revs id imagine being a wee turbo?

still a bit away from my 180lb/ft though :D

haha yeah the twingos are quality when theyre chipped.
the boost comes in almost instantly its not big but i like it
any one know where i can get a decent dump valve
any links?

130 bhp 1.2
yeah standard injectors mate. future plans are dump valve maybe injectors and throttle bodies maybe a cone filter just to make it chirp a bit more not too sure what else any suggestions??

320d
Thottle bodies on a boosted engine? Its occasionally done like on the Nissan GTI-R but it will cost you literally a fortunate as everything would need to be custom fabricated. Better off just buying a 197.

130 bhp 1.2
didnt know so much work/money was needed i was told by someone they were worth looking into but clearly not lol
any suggestions what to do then mate?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
well whats limiting you now? injectors? clutch? what ever is limiting you id be changing that and going for more power! what are the turbos good for on these cant be much over 140bhp i wouldnt think?

stick a TD04 on it from an impreza like the starlet boys do lol!!!

CLIO 172 CUP....
yeah sam i think it looks nice mate and have to say it the best mk3 iv seen around are ends. and it a lote better than stock now...100% better and performance wise as well as iv been in it befor and after k-tec have done ther stuff...;)

dump valve it would sounds...ace....:cool: