ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The start of my project on my clio 182!

Milltek'd clio 182
PICT0586.JPGPICT0589.JPGPICT0590.JPGPICT0593.JPGPICT0594.JPGPICT0591.JPGPICT0595.JPGPICT0599.JPG
This is the beginning of my project, i have had her for 7 months now, and only started cosmetic changes as insurance is a killer at the moment lol, but tell you the truth i havent got bored with this car yet, i love to give her a good run down the dual carrage way. So far i have had the wheels done in a gloss black as i think it works well with the silver. I then moved on to have my back three windows tinted as i have always had them down on my other cars so it became a habit. My girlfriend very kindly bought my sound system for my birthday, brilliant ay...lol i have a pioneer head unit with two HERTZ speakers in the front and two JBL speakers in the back passenger panels which i purchased from AUDIO SECURITY who were brilliant. I gave her a good polish today so theres a few shots, sorry for the brightness, was me nans camera lol.

To do list:
First i have purchased a milltek system from AMD in essex and have it booked it for the 5th of march....cant wait.

Secondly i am looking for someone to machine polish my rocker cover and get a battery cover made. If anyone on here makes them, PM me the details and price.

thirdly i then want to order up a blue samco hose kit and to have my engine cover sprayed in a gloss black colour, to work with the theme.

Anyway heres the pictures, let us know what you think and what i shouldnt and should do, all ideas would be appreciated, thanks for your time.:cool:
pencil.png

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
I think you need to lose the bonnet bra and get the car lowered - it will make the black wheels look a lot better with the silver colour of the car.

Exhaust should be good when fitted, good work.

1.2 Dynamique 16v
You could lower that 50-60mm I think. You should get coilovers for it though. Thats what I'll be doing when I eventually end up getting a sport..

Other than that, looks good (bar tints)

Milltek'd clio 182