ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Southwest monthly big meet at Exeter - 2nd friday of the month - 8:30pm

182 Cup
No it was lovely yesterday but it certainly won't be that warm at the sea front in exmouth!! And I'm not out late anyway this week.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
You lot need to invest in these wonderful things called coats! You can also get these extras called hats, gloves and scarves, they can even come matching! :p lol

I can come, but need to be home or 'off the radar' by 23:59

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Close enough lol

Failed the MOT so would need to avoid any anpr, even though n doubt their systems update that quickly, but rather be safe than sorry. Occasionally see an x5 on the bridges over the a38 when we are driving back.

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
They sit back slightly just off the overpass, enough so they can see but not enough that your lights hit all the reflective sides. Could be an smax, depends what cars the force down here use. I have seen and x5 and an unmarked 5 series estate

PB Clio 172
Yo are right Ed pretty much all the way back can be dodge for police. I have seen an x5 in Plymouth before and i would be extra careful at deep lane at Plympton on the A38 always a hot spot for pork there lol can you tell I may have been caught just once before

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
What you bringing tonight chip? Do you think my very noisy rear wheel bearing will be safe to drive down? got the new discs today but they sent the wrong package so cant put them on yet :(

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
What you bringing tonight chip? Do you think my very noisy rear wheel bearing will be safe to drive down? got the new discs today but they sent the wrong package so cant put them on yet :(

Impossible for me to say without hearing it mate, they normally make quite a racket for a long time before actually failing, but not my call I am afraid.

I think we will bring the turbo tonight probably.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Impossible for me to say without hearing it mate, they normally make quite a racket for a long time before actually failing, but not my call I am afraid.

I think we will bring the turbo tonight probably.
I have just jacked it up and its got a small amount of play in it now. Its done about 600miles whilst being noisy so I guess its really starting to go now. so I don't think i'll risk it as I want to make the RR next week. Just my luck if I do go tonight something bad will happen lol. Sorry guys (I'm awful, I know lol)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Can totally understand the logic on that one, the RR day is likely to be more interesting than just a meal out tonight will, you will of course be missed though mate :)

Clio 172 Monaco
That's a treck from Cheltenham :( even worse when you up so early :( I hate working my shifts LOL

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
In the summer when its a much longer meet and includes a drive down to the sea front and taking pictures etc, its worth a long drive, this month though you probably made the right decision not to bother, dont get me wrong it was good to catch up with people but coming all that way just for sitting chatting in a pub for a couple of hours would have been less rewarding for you im sure.

Try and make it down a couple of times in the summer though :)

SJM'd197'dBTM'd 182
Should be there for this one. Wont be coming up with you guys from Plymouth as I am already in Exeter.
Will try and remember to bring the home made waxes ;)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I'll be getting on the plane to leave Chennai at the time you guys are eatin :( hate long haul flights!