ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The (soon to be) daily cup.

Yeh, basically the BMW had cut a few other drivers up, I'd seen this so had headlights on to improve my chances if him seeing me.

He cut me up twice on bobbies, then camp, then gave it the big one down the straight. Lost it on Folley where I throttled off because if this, he went onto the grass and got it straight, I then pedalled it again and he literally came from the grass straight into the front of me pushed me into the barrier hard.

Cars a total loss, roof is kinked etc. both me and the gf are ok, just slightly sore, my wrist has taken the brunt of it and the gf has a bit of pain from the seat belt/smacking her head against the window.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Bad times Dan.

What sort of BMW was it to be passing you and cutting you up?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
By cutting him up I assume Dan meant like he was doing to everyone else, everytime anyone tried to go past him he swung in front to block them as if it was some sort of special needs drivers only race meeting.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
He didnt pass me. I was catching him. Only like a 328.
That's what threw me. It's only M3's that have passed me. Thought he was some kamikaze nut case or some thing more expensive.

​Either way. D1CK.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
FLOL.on the other hand, you didn't collect anyone whilst doing so.

No this is true. Lol.

But big heavy rwd cars are always going to be the biggest risk to other track users. Even if driven by someone half sensible, add in an action day wannabe here like this fella and its always going to be a problem sadly :(