ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The sleepers appreciation thread

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
lol at some of the cars on this thread, sleeper thread yet most of the cars posted are wild looking custom s**t, nothing sleeper about them whatsoever.

I don't think that some on here have grasped what a sleeper is, for example an astra with big wheels and a massive fook off fmic isn't a sleeper at all.

If it was on steelies without the fmic showing it would be a sleeper.

polo, here for lols
i know what the "conventional" idea of a sleeper is and i agree completely with the likes of cat171. The only thing is that i have a plan to make a sleeper, not im not sure what yet but part of my plan is to DELIBERATELY put a baked bean can exhaust and some $hitty lexarse lights on, so people think look at that piece of pigeon poo and then get there asses handed to them on a plate. now would that count as a sleeper?

i know what the "conventional" idea of a sleeper is and i agree completely with the likes of cat171. The only thing is that i have a plan to make a sleeper, not im not sure what yet but part of my plan is to DELIBERATELY put a baked bean can exhaust and some $hitty lexarse lights on, so people think look at that piece of pigeon poo and then get there asses handed to them on a plate. now would that count as a sleeper?
probably but you'd look stupid in it

Thanks for the put down :dapprove::(

astra coupe on coilovers
evry time it goes into hiss garage .....it comes out with a bit more power lol.

not seen him or col for fukkin ages tbh. sound lads.
last time i went in it just before the rebuild when it was running 400bhp we were doing 160mph on a private road ;) and it still wanted to go :eek:

320d
Love sleepers. I've got a mini project in me just waiting to come out. All I need now is a garage and time/money to do it. Watch this space in 10 years :(

Clio mk1
What about this?

320229978.jpg

320229971.jpg

320229982.jpg

LY 200
like the volvo! What did the straight six come from?

Remaining faithful to the marque, Mattias dropped in a 2.5 liter six cylinder from the Volvo 960, bored and stroked to 2.8 liters using a combination of SPM pistons and rods plus a Volvo 960 3.0 crankshaft.

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Will people stop being retards and re-quoting pictures!!!!!!!!! Everyone has to scroll through the same pics over and over.. dam it!

williams and trophy
best sleeper iv seen tbh is a boggo lookin mk3 scort, steels, pea shooter zorst etc etc. only giveaway was the wheels protruding ever so slightly from the arches, this was due to the cossie floorpan and running gear. was rapid. met blue, 1.3 pop badges n evrything.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
best sleeper iv seen tbh is a boggo lookin mk3 scort, steels, pea shooter zorst etc etc. only giveaway was the wheels protruding ever so slightly from the arches, this was due to the cossie floorpan and running gear. was rapid. met blue, 1.3 pop badges n evrything.

Thats more like it

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
139536867-L.jpg

Thats quite possibly the furthest thing from a sleeper i've ever seen.

Do people not understand what a sleeper is???

172 Race Car
obviously not :rolleyes:

Thread would make more sense renamed 'The anything modifiied or just different looking or even your own car appreciation thread'

Clio mk1
Sorry, I didn't realise that you can buy an estate with a ferrari engine. Sos I haven't got any more info on it.