ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Silver Bullet is finally going....

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
After nearly 4 years & various different wants/desires/dreams, I've finally done what I've been planning for a while and bought a replacement chariot.

The Clio has been brilliant but has p!ssed me off no end of late with niggly little issues such as a radiator hose leak, non starting on first turn blah blah blah.

So I've bought a mint, low mileage E46 M3 SMG which I pick up tomorrow (Wednesday) evening.

I can't wait for some reliable, comfortable motoring with a good turn of speed when required.

The Clio will be tucked up at my parents house until my Brother has saved the cash to buy it off me so it will probably pop back up on here.

A sad day but onto bigger & much better things.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
sad to see it go mate but atleast your moving on to bigger or better things, i had my 172 up for sale had a few test drives in an evo, r32 gtr skyline and going for one in a 350z but after a sale of the 172 fell thru ive decided to keep it as i really do think its an awesome car i just KNOW i need to change at some point so was forcing myself into it!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Had that car for a while now, always looked mint. Beemer sounds comfy though.
I certainly have. Thanks for the compliment, she did always look superb although i've fallen out with her of late.

In her prime:
pdr0014pf0.jpg

The M3 (Not mine but how it will be once the CSL's & Eibachs are fitted in the next few weeks)
IMG_0074.jpg

sad to see it go mate but atleast your moving on to bigger or better things, i had my 172 up for sale had a few test drives in an evo, r32 gtr skyline and going for one in a 350z but after a sale of the 172 fell thru ive decided to keep it as i really do think its an awesome car i just KNOW i need to change at some point so was forcing myself into it!
I thought about keeping the Clio as it's worth buttons really but i'm sick of dealing with its issues. Thankfully, I know my Brother will have the enthusiasm to fix the niggles and get it back to standard.

You know you have to change, it's taking the plunge that's the hardest part. DO IT!!!!!

My plan is to now save a good whack for another house over the next 6-12 months then buy a Blob Eye STI/Evo 8 as a weekend/track car once i've moved which should keep the M3 realtively tidy and unmolested.