ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

**The Replica Appreciation thread**

BMW E92/Audi S3
Right, theres been a V6 replica thread and i thought i should open a Renault Sport appreciation thread. Good or bad, i genuinely want to see the replicas off this forum (some are absolutely tasty)

E60 diesel powah
smoothed.jpg

DSC00983.jpg

L1030034.jpg

mine.jpg

ph1.jpg

mine2.jpg

mine1.jpg

L1010784.jpg

E60 diesel powah
go away!!! i dont like u! but i love ur car hahaha only joking mate, this is by far THE BEST NON MK2 PH2 CLIO! Now you may close the thread

Ultra Red Clio 197
Heres my 182 rep.. pics arent the best as they were taken on my phone!

anyway... ive just the RS front bumper, RS wings and RS skirts to add when I get them sorted and painted.

Can anyone suggest the easiest way to remove the replica side skirts that I currently have on the car? They are stuck on with black silicone adhesive stuff.. if I get them off... what product would clean any mess left behind on the car! :)

DSC00675%20(Medium).JPG

DSC00677%20(Medium).JPG

DSC00678%20(Medium).JPG

DSC00679%20(Medium).JPG

William, what can I say ???

Awesome !!! You've done great there, I always like seeing pics of your car as it's done so well :star:

Clio 1.6 16v 2002
24072008075.gif

some people say mine look like a sport just with the wheels, grill, silvervisions and a different splitter. obviosuly not a great replica to the trainner cs'ers eye :) lol

LY 182
i've just bought some azev a's 15inch in an offset of 30, so they should widen it a bit..

thats with no spacers on it..

im hoping the new wheels will bring it out a decent amount,, rear i can space no problem behind the stub axle,, if front is too far in still i'll have to fit 172 running gear, dont like altering the geometry with spacers