ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Raceway - Karting - Sunday 15th April 15:00

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Updated list :)

1. Don
DEPOSIT PAID
2. Tom DEPOSIT PAID
3. Madgit (Adam) DEPOSIT PAID
4. Matt200vvc DEPOSIT PAID
5. mharvey DEPOSIT PAID
6. Eddyg DEPOSIT PAID
7. Cotball DEPOSIT PAID
Cerrone
LeeFunk
LeeFunk's mate

Deposit is to be paid tomorrow, so I need the money from you guys ASAP.

Anymore for anymore????

Cheers
Don

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

1. Don
DEPOSIT PAID
2. Tom DEPOSIT PAID
5. mharvey DEPOSIT PAID
6. Eddyg DEPOSIT PAID
7. Cotball DEPOSIT PAID
Cerrone DEPOSIT PAID
9. LeeFunk
LeeFunk's mate

Updated to reflect Dan's payment.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Deposit day!... How's it going Don?

Tom...got 8 people who have paid...and potentially 2 or 3 people who may be up for it. So it looks like we should be able to get the place...but there will be others who are not with us who can run as well. It is still £41 per person, but we wont get a person's worth of freebie as we needed 15 for that. Once deposits have been paid, the remainder will need to be with them 7 days before event.

I will give booking reference to everyone. I might need list of names...so should have those from the old PayPal details. Looks like it will be on, but not as many people as I'd have hoped.

Ah man! Addicted said he was interested but I think he's been busy. If you haven't already, you should give him a poke (ey ey! (not like that lol)). ;)

Should still be plenty of awesome. :D

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed

1. Don
DEPOSIT PAID
2. Tom DEPOSIT PAID
5. mharvey DEPOSIT PAID
6. Eddyg DEPOSIT PAID
7. Cotball DEPOSIT PAID
Cerrone DEPOSIT PAID
9. LeeFunk DEPOSIT PAID
10. LeeFunk's mate DEPOSIT PAID

So all in all...we have 10 people down for Sunday 15th April 3pm. Will phone and put deposit across now to them. :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Have tried to get through to them to leave the deposit...but has gone to Answerphone. Left VoiceMail message with them so will get deposit in with them tomorrow morning. (Just so you are aware). :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
£100 Deposit (10 people) paid to the place. If anyone decides that they still fancy it, let me know before a week on Sunday 8th April as we have still got it booked exclusively. Should no one else want to come along (race), then it will be opened up to the general public.

They have agreed that we can pay the remaining balance on the day (£31 per person) which might make things better for some.

Let me know.

:race:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Am i too late? I want to go! :D

( I knew i forgot to do something yesterday )

Bloody hell mate. You can still do it...but I might get you to pay them direct, otherwise if you paypal me the money, it will cost me to transfer it to my bank. Will pm you details when I'm back on pc as I need booking reference, etc and you need to give em details so they are aware you're part of us. Then we only need 5 more to be able to get a discount over and above what we already have.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Any one going around past Worcester? I'm in Droitwich will tag along!!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Just so people are aware...there have been deposits for 10 people (myself included), but they will still squeeze more people in up to a total of 24. We need notice though as we have the slot and they will fill any we haven't already advised them of. (I know Lee has asked for 2 spaces), so have 12 so far...and maybe Matt (Addicted) to make 13 if he still fancies it.

The remainder of the money (£31 per person) will need to be paid on the day, but if you've not paid a deposit, then it will be £41 on the day.

Any questions, let me know. :)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
We're is it at again? And what's the post code!! Hopefully will b iin the clio!!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
We're is it at again? And what's the post code!! Hopefully will b iin the clio!!

Bloody Hell Dan....;)

Been on the pop?

http://www.theraceway.co.uk/index.php/birmingham.html:cheers:

Bright eyes burning like fire lol.

Cheers Ad.

I've double checked with them and we're good to go for Sunday. Although, as I've already said...if you know of anyone else who is up for it. Let me know so we can get them down...they can pay the fee in full on the day.

Cheers

WRX
Half a second per lap allegedly.
Team colours so couldn't refuse, choice of white and black laces too!!!
35156504_1.jpg

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I haven't been karting in a couple of years so looking forward to this, Got a feeling i will get owned..

End of the day, it will be a laugh. I'm not expecting to win (and the place doesn't take bribes! ;))

Lee

BMW M2C
Don, just wanted to confirm I'll be there with my mate from work, who also happens to be a CS member! Do I need to call and pay a deposit or anything?

He's just asked me for the videos from when we went last month. Lol

Edit: just realised it's a different track. Doh.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Don, just wanted to confirm I'll be there with my mate from work, who also happens to be a CS member! Do I need to call and pay a deposit or anything?

He's just asked me for the videos from when we went last month. Lol

Lee,

That's cool mate...I'll give them a bell and tell them that there are 2 more coming. It will just be that you'll owe £41 on the day (as you won't be paying deposit). Makes it easier that way as taking deposit is a pain so near to the day.

Any more people having second thoughts and fancy joining in?

172 Race Car
Shame im working, might of been tempted to come out of retirement.

Decided after the Burpspeed endurance kart race that id never do it again, retired a winner ;)

172 Race Car
I thought that batch of flu was June 7th. Anyway the state i was in last time id need to call in sick the next day anyway, not fit enough for karts anymore, getting old

WRX
Yeah I'm glad it's only 20minute sessions. I'm fine to go anyway, my wife said I can go.:cry:

The opposition want to pray Mclaren don't win tomorrow otherwise the future will be bright.:cool:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I might not be going to this. Tried to change front springs over and fucked it up....so now I have one spring missing (not installed) and am unable to drive. So might not be turning up, I've paid deposit for myself and 9 others on the list. So might sell my deposit to someone else if they fancy it. Sorry, but am kind of in the s**t regards this...:(

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
For a 182? You dont need spring compressors Don

Think I'm sussing that... I didnt pull damper back up after removal from car...so that is more than likely the issue. Spent 4 hours trying to do it and if the damper not being pulled to top is answer I will be well fucked off. As we were just trying to do spring and wouldnt go down enough.