ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The PH1 172 Appreciation Thread.

LOK

ClioSport Club Member
  Trek
been looking at PH1's recently. Not many for sale - do you guys have a range how much one should be? also what are the most/least sought after colors?

James

ClioSport Moderator
been looking at PH1's recently. Not many for sale - do you guys have a range how much one should be? also what are the most/least sought after colors?
Theres not many decent ones left now. I've got a 56k mile iceberg silver one which was quite rare.
It'll be going up for sale soon

partybish

ClioSport Club Member
They range from as little as £500 for one with rust in the sills (typical issue) that needs lots of work and belts etc doing all the way up to £7k+ for a mint low miles one in the rarer colours - that's if you can find someone willing to sell (sunflower yellow).

You can find the colours and numbers made on here but sunflower yellow is the rarest having made only 31, flame red about 60, and then iceburg silver/odessey blue. The most common are titanium silver and I see a few black ones for sale too. Best off joining the ph1 owners group on facebook if you want to buy or post in the wanted section on here.
I may be selling a titanium one soon myself.

partybish

ClioSport Club Member
They range from as little as £500 for one with rust in the sills (typical issue) that needs lots of work and belts etc doing all the way up to £7k+ for a mint low miles one in the rarer colours - that's if you can find someone willing to sell (sunflower yellow).

You can find the colours and numbers made on here but sunflower yellow is the rarest having made only 31, flame red about 60, and then iceburg silver/odessey blue. The most common are titanium silver and I see a few black ones for sale too. Best off joining the ph1 owners group on facebook if you want to buy or post in the wanted section on here.
I may be selling a titanium one soon myself.
Forgot to mention the exclusive in scarab green - they made 172 of these in the UK.