ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The next Scottish Karting Meet

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Well I'm pretty sure me and al would have a go this time if you are struggling for numbers I'm sure we could find you some from the BeTapp'd members quite easily to fill the spaces. Only thing you need to watch is your PayPal account might get put on hold for receiving soo many gifts, unless raceland accept the payments direct.

Just take part mate great fun :cool:

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
We will give a bank transfer option again it worked well last time and as Jaff says saves the hassle of PayPal freezing the account.

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
Just viewed the other thread and it looked a hoot, i would definitely but up for this. Any date would be fine for me, i can bank transfer no bother but would need to be after payday though

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
I'm up for Raceland. Paying £45 is also okay, this needed just a few weeks before?

How does it work qualify then race? or is it a swap between 2 drivers sharing the one kart

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
It would be paid at the time of booking Ben. Its 1 practise session, 3 heats and then a final. No sharing of cars. If we got a huge response then we can up numbers to between 32 & 40 but otherwise we're aiming for 16-20.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You have text Jon boy! Hopefully I have the right number! :eek:

Oh yeah just let me know the plan for this one.