ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The next meet? have the location, just need some sun to go with it and a date

Milltek'd clio 182
Right as some of you all may know, i have had permission thanks to my managing director, being sweet as a nut to allow me to have companies car park for a meet, photo shoot and a get together. Now alot of interest so far. Plus the fact i know we wont get moved on, and we can have it for as long as we want. I was advised doing this on a sunday, during the day in the afternoon. So if we see what the turn out is like, then i be more than happy to have regular get togethers, me boss even said he would get me a spare set of keys cut lol. Anyway, we should perhaps aim for the middle or the end of march, so it will be good to have a more local meet lol. Plus having our top man MIKE the photographer, so struggler your going to have to bring your main man back down. Anyway let us know what you think and lets get a proper good turn out and show what us south east clio members are made of :cool::cool::cool:

decide a date guys and girls, because i can have it when ever???

What due reckon rob? dont want to tread on any toes so as your our rep, i let you decide mate

Milltek'd clio 182
sorry i will start again, i was looking to have the meet in april, during the middle or end of the month lol. The place is a company called SPECAC LTD, which is situated at

River House
97 Cray Ave, Orpington BR5 4HE

have a look, google earth it , ample spaces and a easy way to have seperate car shots without other cars struggling to move about as theres seperate areas

Milltek'd clio 182
the sundays which might be good as it will allow plenty of notice would be the 17th or the 24th, now thats all the info posted lets see what you all decide.

Milltek'd clio 182
i reckon the 17th would be spot on in my opinion anyway, were see the response were get tommorrow, im off to bed now lol

Milltek'd clio 182
well there is cover if it rains, you wont get any riff raff, because i will close the gate when everyones in, and with mike who took our photos, you will get some quality shots, thats if he comes tho lol he doesnt know that i want him there yet lol. But will be nice if we get a good turn out.

LY R26 #288
The broken finger man. lol. Hope you can make it next time!.

I'm up for this Chris. I'm available any weekend really.

Milltek'd clio 182
good man, i love the way he said fingers crossed lol, thats a punch line in itself considering he broke it. jrs 182 well done fella, be good to see ya again. right i reckon the 17th of april will be good, so if we get a list going after tommorrow , then were all good to go, just see how much more interest there is before jumping to a date. cheers peepz

Milltek'd clio 182
Right im going to suggest the 17th of april, as the weekend after is a bank holiday and im taking the mrs away as i did promise her after our engagement a couple months back lol, so the date will be

Date : 17th of april

River House
97 Cray Ave, Orpington BR5 4HE

Time: 2:30 - onwards.

lets get this list started people, if mike the photographer cant make this date, has anyone got a good camera and is willing to take some shots?

LY R26 #288
ad me to the list i can't copy it because i'm on my phone lol, i've got a camera if all else fails i'm hoping squirrel will make it though

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Re: The next meet? have the location, just need some sun to go with it and a date

1. One in a million
2. JRS182
3. Jack_kemp
4. Dr Jekyll

clio sport
1. One in a million
2. JRS182
3. Jack_kemp
4. Dr Jekyll
5. Tyler (atheist) (got a decent camera just in case)
6.nick118

tyler havent seen you about before i only live 5 mins away from rayleigh! haha

Milltek'd clio 182
1. One in a million
2. JRS182
3. Jack_kemp
4. Dr Jekyll
6. nick118

lrj

Clio II Ph1 1.4 16v
1. One in a million
2. JRS182
3. Jack_kemp
4. Dr Jekyll
6. nick118
7. lrj

1. One in a million
2. JRS182
3. Jack_kemp
4. Dr Jekyll
6. nick118
7. lrj
8. Wick

Hopefully we get a good turn out this time :)

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
1. One in a million
2. JRS182
3. Jack_kemp
4. Dr Jekyll
6. nick118
7. lrj
8. Wick
9. Struggler (and ill have a word with mike too!!)

anyone on the Essex side fancy convoying down? looks like it will be a few of us.

im only the other side of the 127 mate, so ill happily convoy down with you!
as will a lot of the other local members im sure!