ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The New Car

White Sti Hatch
f**k ive never noticed it lol cant be doing that much to help in the cornering...

You replaced the headunit in yours bud ?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
its hard to notice in town, i only really picked up on it as when i test drove a dci with it the guy made a huge deal about it and also at my house there is a few speed bumps (fickng annoying as fick) and when you turn in you see the wee smaller light on the wall light up.

For you info its a tiny wee bulb to the outside of the circular lamp in the middle. Its very small. Kinda stupid if you ask me.

Nah i left it, its pretty crap, but she likes it and if she wants to change it then fine. I'll just keep paying for it, like a guid guy :rasp:

172 and vw passat
Dunx - Never seen you around dundee mate and yes it was bell street car park one of the best places for some pics

Nt officaly passed my test yet , but its booked... and its soon.

P.S. Rip off £48.50 for a test.... lol

White Sti Hatch
its hard to notice in town, i only really picked up on it as when i test drove a dci with it the guy made a huge deal about it and also at my house there is a few speed bumps (fickng annoying as fick) and when you turn in you see the wee smaller light on the wall light up.

For you info its a tiny wee bulb to the outside of the circular lamp in the middle. Its very small. Kinda stupid if you ask me.

Nah i left it, its pretty crap, but she likes it and if she wants to change it then fine. I'll just keep paying for it, like a guid guy :rasp:

You dont have a choice in that matter do you bud lol

Ill have a look see if i can find the amzing cornering lights when i go out today...

Dunx - Never seen you around dundee mate and yes it was bell street car park one of the best places for some pics
Nt officaly passed my test yet , but its booked... and its soon.

P.S. Rip off £48.50 for a test.... lol

Ah fair nough mate good luck with it, when you sitting ???

Its around £100 mate as you need to pay another round £40 for a lesson before and rental of your instructors car......well worth it though

172 and vw passat
Ah fair nough mate good luck with it, when you sitting ???

Its around £100 mate as you need to pay another round £40 for a lesson before and rental of your instructors car......well worth it though

end of feb, so hopefuly be out an about then :p lol

White Sti Hatch
end of feb, so hopefuly be out an about then :p lol

Ah good luck with it mate lol

You dont have a choice in that matter do you bud lol

could easily swap it for a meggy 175 dci, but not sure that would go down too well!!

:lolup:

Could always try and see mate lol

even the dynamiques look pretty tough at the front end, nice 1 mate :)

Yeah one thing i like about the new shapes...

Impreza STI v5
Tell me about it Kev middle of the year i should have one if the right one comes along wanting at classic type RA but with the sti body kit on it white too so fingers crossed hows you anyways m8 not seen you around in ages

Camel
Greig Newera have a stunning one at a very good price :), not been out in ages must be getting old as I don't like going out in the winter LOL.

White Sti Hatch
It was man nothing beat the sound of a nive V8 roar in the morning lol !!!

Got a question for you bud, how in the f**k do you open the fuse box bit under the sterring wheel ??? tryed givin it a tug but feels like im gonna rip the dash out !

White Sti Hatch
Got bored when packing up 182 wheels what you think ??

DSC00010.jpg

The thing needs a clean i know and also need to get somin to get the freaking polish of the side stips as the stealers suck when it comes to polishing out marks !

On and on the note of the Fuse Box i eventualy got it open ended up breaking it though ! fixed for free from stealers since it was foooked