ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Monaco Swirlbus...

Looks good fella. One point Trev mate, who is the lad doing it? As he hadn't washed the wheels before the correction, nor has he taped up the plastics so I can guarantee rub marks in all of the plastics and rubbers on your car (just look at the picture where he is using a 6-7" pad around the mirror area!!!).

Not taking anything away from the shine at the end, but my god I hope you didn't pay much, if anything, for that!!

Jamie

Porsche Boxster987S
Looks good fella. One point Trev mate, who is the lad doing it? As he hadn't washed the wheels before the correction, nor has he taped up the plastics so I can guarantee rub marks in all of the plastics and rubbers on your car (just look at the picture where he is using a 6-7" pad around the mirror area!!!).

Not taking anything away from the shine at the end, but my god I hope you didn't pay much, if anything, for that!!

Jamie

lol ouch