ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Latest Project.

^^Yeah you could just wash it and it will look the same. How can you tell the paints thin Rich, can you see through some sections?

106 GTi
brazo said:
^^Yeah you could just wash it and it will look the same. How can you tell the paints thin Rich, can you see through some sections?

I could see metal/primer on an edge of the rear quarter!

Will see if I have a pic at home.

106 GTi
brazo said:
How can you tell the paints thin Rich, can you see through some sections?

Pic does not show much but bit of tape was covering what you could see was wafer then paint!

IMG_7896.jpg

A few more shots I have finished sorting through

IMG_7873.jpg

IMG_7887.jpg

Bumblebee
Excellent mate, Im thinkin of purchasing a PC polisher as people keep asking me to do their cars, your work gives me inspiration. Keep it up mate!

106 GTi
Cheers Marie,

There was no charge for the 205 as they are good friends of mine, and they where both doing there fair share of work. They kept me fed and watered so I was happy :)

Normally for a wash, polish and sealant is around 40-50 quid though. No one has ever asked me to do the full monty show detail on there car before. That sort of behaviour in the past has only ever been reserved for my own car.

Maz

LY 200
Rich said:
Cheers Marie,

There was no charge for the 205 as they are good friends of mine, and they where both doing there fair share of work. They kept me fed and watered so I was happy :)

Normally for a wash, polish and sealant is around 40-50 quid though. No one has ever asked me to do the full monty show detail on there car before. That sort of behaviour in the past has only ever been reserved for my own car.

How much would you expect to pay for the full monty show detail as you call it .. lol ;)

106 GTi
I would have to speak to my partner in crime on that one as to do that in a day is a two man job! Otherwise it's a weekender.

To wash, polish, remove all the wheels and clean up etc, paint all the brakes etc if required, I am sure we can sort out a reasonable price if anyone is interested.

Weeman sucks ****
That is impressive Rich. I wish my car was in it's original state, bit far gone and needs proper bodyshop paintwork now.

Love the 205 aswell.

Maz

LY 200
Rich said:
I would have to speak to my partner in crime on that one as to do that in a day is a two man job! Otherwise it's a weekender.

To wash, polish, remove all the wheels and clean up etc, paint all the brakes etc if required, I am sure we can sort out a reasonable price if anyone is interested.

Thanks for that Rich :approve:

Marie :D

106 GTi
No probs, I text him earlier and he seemed tempted!

What you thinking of - your Clio, or its replacement?

Golf R/Leon FR
pug looks awesome for a 16yr old car good work there rich.

rich would doing a silver car with a PC make a big difference?

106 GTi
Swirls don't show up so much on silver, but it will remove them as they will probably be there but just dont show up as much.

There will be a definate increase in gloss and depth due to the extra polishing ability of the machine over hand. A yearly PC'ing is worth while on any colour.

106 GTi
Tewkesbury - Gloucestershire

About Halfway between Birmingham and Bristol, a long way from Scotland!