ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

S3 Sportback, Ninja
Because a good camera automatically makes pictures awesome. -.-

You are more than welcome to come and take some fancy photo's of my car for the sale advert if you wish. Generally speaking despite taking photography at school I am far more interested in driving than photographing/polishing.

LOL! Lorna sketchly or something. I know of her shes a massive bulls**ter and right chav. She used to race her little ek9 shed around northampton a lot how much was it up for sale for? She used to act like it was a £10k+ car.
Think she is late 20s but she does look young and dresses like a chav.

Gets around then as she lives down here in wiltshire from what I can make out. The only time I ever saw the piece of s**t it was stationary. It was up for about £7,500 IIRC despite having wanky D2 parts fitted, having half the interior missing (listed as an improvement in the add, stripped out lightweight racer yo) rusty front wings, abysmal paintwork in general and 85k on the clock so not even a low miler.

S3 Sportback, Ninja
I think the point is why bother at all if you're using a cameraphone and shooting in low light.

Because I had just cleaned it and no doubt the car (wheels especially) would have been filthy after I had reached my destination and left it till morning

works.jpg

Edition 30
Can someone help me find the set of pics for this mx5. I know they are in this thread as I nicked the picture from here.

IMG_0390.png

E36 M3. 182
But instead of spending the money tuning it, you can spend the money maintaining it.......... Plus it better looking than any S body...

I'm not some mongoloid who doesn't maintain cars, unlike much of this forum. Fluids and filters are f**k all, and I tend to uprate consumables such as pads/discs/bushes etc.

At the end of the day, it'll not be staying standard. That's inevitable. It'll also not be plastered in cheap s**te parts.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Ah f**k it, I've got the best looking car Japan made in the 90's coming.

best car up till 2001 made in japan... with poss the only other sexy car being the nsx... you got a day you getting it yet???

that 86 up there needs to remove the fujiwara tofu signs...

people need to stop copying movie cars!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol there wasn't a grey one in the movie... but nice use of the house and tofu shop lol!

was a white fc, yellow fd, black fd, (in the cartoons that is)