ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

fun1441.jpg

fun14411.jpg

Verossas are so ugly.

Turbos.
That Verossa... LOL. So wrong. Got LMs and an awful stance, bad times.

Newer ones much better. Sort of a Brabus CLS meets 6 Series look here.

p4.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
not cheap then, my mates just got a evo and hes got me wanting something jap turbo rwd cheap and quick lol

Ph1 172
This has a new owner and new shoes now (was posted in here on white diamond racing steels)...
IMAG0154.jpg

IMAG0156.jpg

IMAG0157.jpg

was this car owned by someone of this forum? as it's now one of my friends facebook profile picture. ( won't be long till its bent ) :dapprove:

Seat Ibiza FR
It was owned by a guy on Hampshire Jap Cars forum, and 2 guys from the forum both swapped cars recently. Lots of guys on the forum are from Portsmouth which would explain it.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Went out in my mates S14a today.

Want :(. He isn't even going to lower it, massive par.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Went out in my mates S14a today.

Want :(. He isn't even going to lower it, massive par.

S14as are cool. My mates is brutal to be in.

DSC_0121.JPG

EA%20shoot%20038.JPG

EA%20shoot%20033.JPG

EA%20shoot%20019.JPG

Nissans0029.JPG

EA%20shoot%20022.JPG

The engine was built by GTM in Southern California, utilizing a custom stroker kit that brings the VQ to 4.2 liters. The rest of the build is very extensive. Highlights include: APS Twin Turbo, JWT cams, GTM / Arias pistons, GTM rods, water / methanol injection, all controlled via an HKS F-con standalone unit custom tuned by GTM. Now, I’ve left a lot of other bits out but what exactly does this amount to? How about 760 rwhp and 713 ft-lbs of torque.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I dunno if I am a fan of the 350z's ... The one above is a credit to the owner but just looks abit to overdone, I prefer the simple stanced look to 350z's. IMO