ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Clio II 1,5 dci
130_0612_10_z+hks_wide_body_kit_toyota_altezza+drivers_side_view.jpg

p62317_large+2000_Toyota_Altezza+Custom_Body_Right_Hand_Drive_Passenger_Side_Front_View.jpg

p62344_large+2000_Toyota_Altezza+Right_Hand_Drive_Custom_Body_Passenger_Side_View.jpg

p62340_large+2000_Toyota_Altezza+Under_Hood_Engine_View.jpg

p62334_large+2000_Toyota_Altezza+Modified_Trunk_Interior_View.jpg

p62327_large+2000_Toyota_Altezza+Right_Hand_Drive_Custom_Interior_Driver_Side_Interior_View.jpg

p62332_large+2000_Toyota_Altezza+Custom_Interior_Right_Hand_Drive_Passenger_Side_Interior_View.jpg

Some footage from TAS, bit rough but gives you an idea of some of the stuff there.

[video=vimeo;18850937]http://vimeo.com/18850937[/video]

DCi 100
I think the 350 is lovely.

If you drove it in England you'd look properly full on chavtasmic. But I still think it looks good!

2.2 bar shed.
I was when jelly you told me last year. I was even more jelly when you sent me a picture of the single turbo setup.

Guys a complete lazy c**t though. He's left it where it is. Tbh I might go trailer it away just to piss him off. Split it for parts. Job done ;)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
LOL Look's like my mate badgers drive. Only instead of my car on fire and a bunch of shitters, there are some awesome motors.