ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i have set myself a goal of going to japan for around a month by the end of 2010... im trying to sort the cash to go in january for TAS but not sure how realistic it will be :)

CMR

A ROFLCOPTER
KPGC10_2D00_wide.jpg

Just..wow..

Oh its exactly the right resolution for my desktop.. hmm!

White Sti Hatch
Just for you chris !! I know it needs a new filter etc but i only piced it up the other morning ! will be getting a new coat of paint soonish too !

4001166851_09e4faa417.jpg

4001167403_16d40d0451.jpg

Tappd'd RS
I'm not convinced it needs paint Dean - give it a good wash and clay first, a lick of polish and wax and then see what needs done.

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
It's a KPGC10 Skyline GT-R.

"Hakosuka"

Legendary cars. Mega money if it's a genuine R though.

It's a Hakosuka, nissan skyline GTR KPGC10 1971 IIRC

lol, must have slipped in before I hit post!

Cheers men, they r fcukin beautiful i seen a few on the net before and tried to search on the trader and ph but could never find one.

What exactly is mega money ?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Cheers men, they r fcukin beautiful i seen a few on the net before and tried to search on the trader and ph but could never find one.

What exactly is mega money ?

i dont think there is a genuine gtr in the uk... i think you are looking 80k plus for a good one lol