ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
very nice biohzrd (meh)

i know it might sound like i am just spouting sh*t to get a sell but oh well, may be worth picking up this months Fastcar, my colleagues civic build / feature is in there start to finish, may help your creative juices

White Sti Hatch
very nice biohzrd (meh)

i know it might sound like i am just spouting sh*t to get a sell but oh well, may be worth picking up this months Fastcar, my colleagues civic build / feature is in there start to finish, may help your creative juices

Why the meh after my name makes me feel sad :( if its out now ill buy it, itll keep me entertained up in orkney for two f**king weeks !!!!! :mad:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Why the meh after my name makes me feel sad :( if its out now ill buy it, itll keep me entertained up in orkney for two f**king weeks !!!!! :mad:

because i wasn't sure i spelt your name right, turns out i did...lol
indeed it is out now....and you even get a free stance-o-meter made out of some kind of wood

White Sti Hatch
because i wasn't sure i spelt your name right, turns out i did...lol
indeed it is out now....and you even get a free stance-o-meter made out of some kind of wood

lol fair nough !

What a "Ride Height Lie Detector" Ruler thingy ? ive already got one of those lol !

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Dean... Kouki bumpers and lights. Spoon N1, some Work CR's and a general tidy up and it'd be awesome. Even more than it is now.

Thing is, if it was mine, I wouldn't stop there. lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
some skyline history

:)

the c10 hakosuka
Skyline_C10.jpg

c110 kenmeri
GT-RC110.jpg

c210 Japan
IMG_9127.jpg

r30 (prefacelift)
skyliner30(1).jpg

r30 facelift
post-a193978-

r31
800px-Nissan_Skyline_Coupe_GTS-R_(R31)_001.jpg

then you got r32, 33, 34, g35 in the skyline range...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
there are a few replica's for sale in japan been told £45k without shipping/registration/insurance so add 3-5k on to that depending how quick you want it, a genuine you are talking double that...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ergh ae111 YUK!

they are almost as funny as when Itsuki Tachibana buys a ae85 to try and be like Takumi Fujiwara with his ae86 in initial d... its just got fail written all over it lol

White Sti Hatch
Can anyone give me a site where i can find out more info bout the charger on my car ?? C's Compressor GM62 cant find jack on all on google

White Sti Hatch
Prefer that to an S2K!

What you got planned?

Nothing major atm part from get it Undersealed and replace a few worn bits and give it a good polish and wax up for the winter months !

And also find out how much power it running ! Oh and tyres as there a tad bald lol !