ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

CMR

A ROFLCOPTER
IMG_1630.jpg

p**n.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i sooooo wanna run plateless but i know i would get stopped :( has a 99 spec splitter on it too :)

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
I did for about a month and never got stopped despite going past fek knows how many police,Depends where you live i guess.

CMR

A ROFLCOPTER
I drove around for a few weeks without a plate on the Glanza, I got flashed by a few randomers but have any bother from the police.

rps13
Malice i'm plateless,

I think with cars like ours they just look and think 'what the f**k is that car?' more than focus on the lack of numberplate.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ha ha i just bought a 99spec crossover pipe and y pipe, 2 pipes that go in the engine basically, mazda redesigned them from 96 onwards and they are stupidly rare... i got them from a trader for £60... saw a wanted post on one of the owners club for the pair, posted saying i have one, just got offered £200 for them lol! bit of searching leads me to belive i can hold out for £250 pretty easy... that pretty much sorts out a front mount intercooler with pipes that will delete the pipe anyway :D

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Shamefully i'm going to admit to liking that NSX-R at the end of Fast and furious!

Red pole positions look perfect!

038.jpg

Don't like it in white tho.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
For a wee second...Not sure if it's a true engine note, but sounded crackin...Very UN-Vpap tec y0!!!

If I won the lottery I'd definitely want to take a Hakosuka for a blast round some mountain roads in Japan. No doubt I'd find Christopher in my suitcase when I unpacked on arrival if he got wind of it, lol.