ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Swift Sport
3943397650_7576c43124_b.jpg

First new Scoob I've actually liked, Epic!!

Tappd'd RS
Could say that but the 2/3 times youve had the RS to meets i havent liked it just dosnt look as good as the Scoob imo !

I meant to quote steburns about the asda location- lol

it's certainly still an option to keep the scoob :)

MKIII 138

what ?

its an STI, built by fuji heavy industries like the impreza so its actually FULLY JAP so it stays. it just has better steering, better handling and slightly better interior + sound proofing.

other than that its a full STI impreza

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
3957495863_71baa67d4e_b.png

such a b*****d of a car, i can appreciate v8's and the ls1 is a beast of an engine but to stick it in a rx7 is just wrong.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
In english please ^^^:eek:

its a 240sx, so the american version of the 200sx so that is the first fail, the second is the 240 in america came with a 2.4l na engine, which they have replaced with a sr20det in this car... however i dont see the point in going to that effort and then to stick a sr20 in, i would of put a rb or ls1 in it the sr20 just isnt special enough to warrent the work lol! plus to me that looks like a red top engine (no vvt) but with the blacktop (uk spec) inlet manifold on it, surely the point in the red top would of been to go for the redtop mani too which has the better inlet manifold on it...