ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Camoscoob.gif
i wanna do that to my rex lol

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ok on the mrc some guy is making his own car and its impressive!! the engine is sooo damn pretty! anyway he posted this pic

DSC_0282.gif

i couldnt quiet work out the size of everything so i said can you do more pics with a cd next to it to show size??

this is what i got lol

DSC_0284.gif

DSC_0286.gif

DSC_0285.gif

look how big the turbo and intercooler are lol

I really like that black scoob, love the wheles on it etc. I'm not too sure about the lack of boot spoiler though, it looks a bit 'bare' now.

I did lol @ the mirca's deary me, esp the five door yellow one, awful.

The dude taking pics with the cd's to show the size of the bits is classic, both the turbo & i/c are massive !

Can't say for sure what's been done to it, but definitely not standard ;)

K11 March with 180PS. Most likely a Pulsar lump according to the short one. Even so, it's still *only* a 1.6.

[youtube]t5PGAyRl0vk[/youtube]

Last edited:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i doubt it would be a pulsar lump im pretty sure they are closer to 220bhp plus sounds NA i would go with a sr20 lump on itb's defo not a sr20det