ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
3862090117_d14a3244de.jpg

3862090507_bc8183c343.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i doubt it would be a pulsar lump im pretty sure they are closer to 220bhp plus sounds NA i would go with a sr20 lump on itb's defo not a sr20det

I meant the N/A Pulsar lump Not the GTI-R. SR20 still...

Went in the VZR N1! Mental engine.

K20 eg 217 whp.
It wont look like this for too long as im selling alot of the cosmetic parts, want it to look like a clean oem vti with a suprise under the bonnet!

3632300264_fe2dddf4d9_o-1.jpg

Looks alright to me tbh. I'd probably have a rear lip of some description and change the wheels for something else, can't say about the front not having seen it but looks a very clean example!

A silver Honda
^^JAE this month too. Not sure if i'm going yet...

Also the BHP show Jap Edition at Lydden Hill in kent.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
Shush you, I may be an SR20DET owner next summer. (Depending on how much outage pay I get)

lol mate i had my fair share of sr20det's lol, blew the bottom end on one, second was ok... ish lol blew 3 sr20 gearboxes 2 turbos, 5 clutches, 2 tubular manifolds, 2 water pumps, 2 rads, 1 diff and god knows what else....

White Sti Hatch
lol mate i had my fair share of sr20det's lol, blew the bottom end on one, second was ok... ish lol blew 3 sr20 gearboxes 2 turbos, 5 clutches, 2 tubular manifolds, 2 water pumps, 2 rads, 1 diff and god knows what else....

Sounds like a Renault !

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol mate i had my fair share of sr20det's lol, blew the bottom end on one, second was ok... ish lol blew 3 sr20 gearboxes 2 turbos, 5 clutches, 2 tubular manifolds, 2 water pumps, 2 rads, 1 diff, 1 bus stop... and god knows what else....

;)

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
I plan on using something called Mechanical sympathy and maintenance ;)

i did oil changes every 3k, i did box oil changes on the regular, dont expect to get over 350bhp and the box not give way lol, i snapped one going from first to second and i wasnt even going hard or fast it just gave up...

and a gt4 LOL! they are the shittest car i have EVER driven lol

i did oil changes every 3k, i did box oil changes on the regular, dont expect to get over 350bhp and the box not give way lol, i snapped one going from first to second and i wasnt even going hard or fast it just gave up...

and a gt4 LOL! they are the s**ttest car i have EVER driven lol

Well put it this way. I can insure the shittest car you have EVER driven. I can't insure what I really want, an Evo 6.