ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

too true, mind you we could have some fun with a renault sport apprieciation forum too, one on ms, if i showed u one pik off their u'd shoot

bruv i iz the manchester meet ya gets me!! ermmm yes ill be coming lol, me n R kid. think a few megs are scuttling along too.

i have no clutch tho so no racing for me, over night from france just dont have the same ring as overnight from japan!

u sure u want a RS pik in ere?!?

Fiat Coupe 20vt
gallery%2Farticles%2FHonda%20NSX%20Daniel%2F005%2Ejpg

nancy_dc2_1.gif

Magpic2.jpg

photoshoot3.jpg

zenkai1uo8.jpg

img0308ee1.jpg

2273658766_1ea0948613_b.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
bruv i iz the manchester meet ya gets me!! ermmm yes ill be coming lol, me n R kid. think a few megs are scuttling along too.

i have no clutch tho so no racing for me, over night from france just dont have the same ring as overnight from japan!

u sure u want a RS pik in ere?!?

PMSL... overnight parts from France

watch those welds on the intake btw

PM me the pic lad!

How i missed this thread. Was never convinced by Mugen kitted DC5's but some of those pics on pg 15 look awesome.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
9-11 years old now

same here, they are actually p**n and i love looking at them, but i would feel slightly cheated if i brought one, the ek9's just go for STUPID money considering thier age and what they actually are, i.e, a white civic with a 1.6 engine.

if one was handed to me though...:clown:

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Cant believe the amount of people turning their noses up at civic or teg type r's because they are getting old.

Well im afraid your missing out on two great drivers cars

DC5
9-11 years old now

same here, they are actually p**n and i love looking at them, but i would feel slightly cheated if i brought one, the ek9's just go for STUPID money considering thier age and what they actually are, i.e, a white civic with a 1.6 engine.

I assume you have never driven one or been in one, as if you had you would know that they are completely different from ANY other 1.6 on the road!! They may 'only' be a 1.6, but they are still a full second quicker to 60 than any 1*2, and handle better. And not all of them are white either.

Yes they are getting a bit old now, but if you bought a later good condition model it would prob be in as good condition as any 172 and although still being a couple of years older would still have less rattles.

I think a Honda is about the only car where I would consider going for an older model, as if they are looked after they just keep going without any problems.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

I assume you have never driven one or been in one, as if you had you would know that they are completely different from ANY other 1.6 on the road!! They may 'only' be a 1.6, but they are still a full second quicker to 60 than any 1*2, and handle better. And not all of them are white either.

Yes they are getting a bit old now, but if you bought a later good condition model it would prob be in as good condition as any 172 and although still being a couple of years older would still have less rattles.

I think a Honda is about the only car where I would consider going for an older model, as if they are looked after they just keep going without any problems.

well said... i still couldn't buy an EK though ;)

a.e

GT3 RS, Caterham Duratec.
IMG_2786.gif

pajero-air-1.jpg

paj.jpg

Pajero also stands for w4nker in spanish hence why the europe market got Shoguns instead.

Andrew

9-11 years old now

Dont know how genuine this is, picture qualitiy's pretty poor too but it sure sounds like a ferarri:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWIR-PYuDjY&feature=related

I could be about to ruin this thread with some horribly innappropriate cars as I don't my JDM from my UPS, REM or USB, but...

165529681_Kprim-L.jpg

154543788_2bd9X-L.jpg

154543816_MoURF-L.jpg

170542053_pqsZ8-L.jpg

and this beast I photographed at FOS has turned up on loads of Japanese forums and sites, not quite domestic, but I guess they like it...

165529870_pPmuY-L.jpg

Golf GTI PP Mk7

i havnt no, but 2 of my friends have got them, and they look ace, i just couldnt buy one, they dont do it for me is all im saying.