ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
nissan_r390_gt1_1995_3d.jpg

15610001.jpg

DC5
Cheers Dan.

More pics on about page 3 I think. Also, a link to the original thread if you want a look.

Wish mine was that clean now :( Need to get off my lazy arse and give it a good polish.

K20 EG Hatch
Last night i went out with aload of lads to a fairly big meet and there was a few civic's there.

One of them was a rough looking EG6 with a turbo'd engine around 350bhp!!!!! It was nippy to say the least LOL.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i think that's the one we saw in manchester at the Krispy Kreme's meet

Turbocharged B16... it sounded nuts

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Rolling shot of the white Type R a few posts up is lovely, and that burgundy one - does that have mad front camber or is it just me?

Dan

Toyota Mr2 Turbo
took this at auto sports
DSCI0009.jpg

05auto_main_gt.gif

MR2 love :)
MR2-04-2.gif

14.gif

02-2.gif

0611turp_01ztoyota_mr2_turboright_f.gif

DSC00011-1.gif

More jdm sex
r3211-1.gif

100_0106-1.gif

73_12.gif

013__scaled_600.gif

0703_impp_02z_1994_mazda_rx7front_q.gif

I was a German fan boy untill I had a go in an MR2, and decided it was to much fun, and have had 3 in a row, 2 n/a's and a turbo. Next car id love is an RX7 but I don't want to risk buying a lemon.

hi there folks, i'm the owner of this car mentioned in the last page

14999410a5075597372l.jpg

yes, its only a 1.4 haha, only difference between mine is engine, brakes a few anti rollbars, and my wheels being 4 stud and ek9 being 5, and the sunroof, pritty much everything else has came from an ek9, and a few other cars, far too much has been spent on it :dapprove: getting a b18c-r engine for it in the next few months and hispec 300mm brake kit :) and 7 point cusco rollcage, thanks for the comments, good to see some jdm appreciation on this site :cool:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

14999410a5075597372l.jpg

yes, its only a 1.4 haha, only difference between mine is engine, brakes a few anti rollbars, and my wheels being 4 stud and ek9 being 5, and the sunroof, pritty much everything else has came from an ek9, and a few other cars, far too much has been spent on it :dapprove: getting a b18c-r engine for it in the next few months and hispec 300mm brake kit :) and 7 point cusco rollcage, thanks for the comments, good to see some jdm appreciation on this site :cool:

That looks proper

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

14999410a5075597372l.jpg

Cheers fella... i started this thread and knew everyone loved a bit of JDM. ;)

Can't fault what you've done!! Flawless!!! :cool:

B18C will make it perfect. Hats off to you!! :approve:

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner

14999410a5075597372l.jpg

Have pride, it looks f**king stunning :)

Dan