ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Gts-t is a mans skyline none of this poofs 4wd s**t,And i think its better suited to this thread than a Honda civic ;).

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
gtst is bullshit its basically a 200sx infact it shares most of the 200 parts! and its why its so easy to stick the rb25 straight in a 200! the rb25 is the only good part and the gear box the rest is bullshit, and the neo engine with the triptronic gears is even more bullshit!

a r32gtr if u dont like awd you just pull a fuse and u got rwd, the chassis is 10 times better, the r34gtr you can select with the onboard computer to run rwd! the 33 is just fat lol! 32 is raw, 33 is fat and 34 is supercar good!

anything other than gtr bodywise just looks gay and fugly!

AkinaGhost485.jpg

gay and fugly

17491_a.jpg

just fucked your mother in her ass and wiped its dick on your fathers tie.

Qashcow
gts-t's suck c**k tbh, gtr is the mans car. well, R32GTR with the fuse removed is the mans car, an scary as hell when you dont know the fuse is popped lol...

No idea seems to be an american thing not limited to EK's I've seen other JDM cars with the bays deliberately sprayed other colours although seems to be on the whole Honda's.

ITB'd MK1
gtst is bulls**t its basically a 200sx infact it shares most of the 200 parts! and its why its so easy to stick the rb25 straight in a 200! the rb25 is the only good part and the gear box the rest is bulls**t, and the neo engine with the triptronic gears is even more bulls**t!

going a bit far

I'm a sucker for the RB20DET. lush rev hungry engine

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
some more p**n, this is a guy from fduk and mrc he has far to much money and has most of the best fd's in the uk... guy is loaded and has something like 14 fd's and they are all rare ones, like the 2nd off the production line with an exhaust that is worth 2k lol...

anyway this is his 1999 spec fukouh prepared HKS t51 KAI rx7...

DSC_0109.jpg

DSC_0137.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0121.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg

DSC_0114.jpg

this is another of his,

HKS prepared single turbo fd

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00290.jpg

DSC00285.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

rsz_sdc12074.jpg

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i think both are ok, can i ask, are the wings on both practical, i guess they are to an extent but woul it be that noticable if they were lost? they look so much better wingless

also the wheels, i think both lots of wheels look terrible, nice wheels but wrong combination on both

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
rear end on the blue one is the re am rear end... normally has this front end...

1%20(2).jpg

the wings are both really expensive wings, the one on the white car is a re am wing and is wind tunnel tested but they cost about 1500 quid! so yes they do aid downforce the cheaper ones not so much more of a look thing, saying that taking the stock wing off at over 80mph you do feel a difference...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
oh and as for the rims, the blue one are re am rims and the white has oz's i dont like the ones on the white one, the ones on the blue kinda goes with all the other re am parts though...

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
dunno quiet like this one

0611sccp_01zmazda_rx7_fd3sright_front_view.jpg

06_rear_bumber_kit.jpg

there are weirder re am kits lol this is the latest

mazda-re-amemiya-genki-7.jpg

RE-Xtreme_09_Amemiya_G7.png

or there is this retarded thing (not re am )
maz10.jpg

maz9.jpg

feed rear is quiet nice...
maz1.jpg

another re am
maz2.jpg

dont like this
RE-Xtreme_SAB_OM08a.png

Turbos.
I swear you think anything expensive is good Malice! The white one is passable, but i've seen many, many more RX7s i'd rather have!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
I swear you think anything expensive is good Malice! The white one is passable, but i've seen many, many more RX7s i'd rather have!

did i say i liked them?? lol i was just sharing pics lol! i dont like the rear end of the blue one too much, some parts of it i do like but like the others posted i like parts not all them :p stop assuming lol