ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

img0513a.jpg

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i think turkish is a computer its not humanly possible to serach on a computer as much as he/it does

lol, seriously it's not actually that hard. I've been really lazy lately and not gone digging about but once you find once source of good pics generally it leads to another one.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
lol u gotta laugh when people get that anal over their car that they change all the washers and screws so it looks even more pretty lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lol, seriously it's not actually that hard. I've been really lazy lately and not gone digging about but once you find once source of good pics generally it leads to another one.

sounds like something a computer would say hmmmmm...

Charged Superleggera
that r34 is sick. was driving behind an r33 yesterday and it was mint. couldnt take my eyes off it.

Tappd'd RS
Amazing R34 - one of the nicest I've seen.

Nearly passed out when a black R35 pulled up beside me this morning. Sadly no pics.

Turbos.
I want to kill him for sticking Acura badges on, let alone all the stickers...

If that was cleaned up and sans rear spoiler it would look MUCH better.

Turbos.
Are those interior shots of an FN2? Looks awesome. Got to wonder why it has a monitor and A/C with all that kevlar!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Got to Drive a 1.5 EK last night (chris its the one that looks like an EK9) Oh my it was quite fast, its been modified for track action, cant tell you what he's done to it as ive forgotten but ill find out for ya bud.

Can safely say i want a EK civic for sure now

106 GTI
Got to Drive a 1.5 EK last night (chris its the one that looks like an EK9) Oh my it was quite fast, its been modified for track action, cant tell you what he's done to it as ive forgotten but ill find out for ya bud.

Can safely say i want a EK civic for sure now

EK9 yes please, no to the rest

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
just got a quote on a Jordan 1.6 Civic and it was £538.65 fully comp on my own, so a mate of mine said to try an EK9, found one on Piston heads, guess how much?... £496.65 this cant possibly be right can it?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
the r33 is by far the worst out of the skyline bunch (im talking gtr not any of the poor versions) i have driven nearly every skyline model, and the r33 is by far the most dissapointing to drive, if i couldnt afford a 34gtr i would buy a 32gtr the 32 is by far the best drivers car, the 33 is to fat and lardy and the 34 is like playing with a playstation lol

you may know it, clio?
i love forgetting about this thread and then having 10-15 pages of put JDM to go through :)

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
the r33 is by far the worst out of the skyline bunch (im talking gtr not any of the poor versions) i have driven nearly every skyline model, and the r33 is by far the most dissapointing to drive, if i couldnt afford a 34gtr i would buy a 32gtr the 32 is by far the best drivers car, the 33 is to fat and lardy and the 34 is like playing with a playstation lol

Poof you drive a 1.3 ;)

Turbos.
That R32 at the top is awesome. Love the old skool look of them...

Can't believe an R33 GTS has made it into this superior thread... DELETE!!!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
That R32 at the top is awesome. Love the old skool look of them...

Can't believe an R33 GTS has made it into this superior thread... DELETE!!!

exactly someone was going on at me about how there gettin a skyline, asked which one n they said an R33 GTS i sniggered n walked off, dont buy a skyline unless you can buy a propper one and the one she was gonna get was PINK :dead: