ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

Mk2 Golf gti
my brothers:
009.jpg

022.jpg

If you've got spare time no harm. Did you actually get any shots up since it's been properly cleaned?

It's not deliberate, just most of the images I've found have been Hondas which I guess stands to reason due to the number of them about.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
If you've got spare time no harm. Did you actually get any shots up since it's been properly cleaned?

It's not deliberate, just most of the images I've found have been Hondas which I guess stands to reason due to the number of them about.

havent taken any shots yet, been busy with work, i will try and get some over the weekend might tape it up too :)

rps13
I love bride seats, but dont get whole bride obsession besides the fact that bride bits are expensive and thus pimpin.

Do people actually think that the material looks good with

bride
bride
bride
bride

stamped down it?

clio 200 F4Rt
Anyone know where my mate can get a set of:

desmond regamaster evo's 16x7, 5x114.3 as close to ET50 as possible???

Rarer than rocking horse poop!

Desmond_Regamaster_178_179.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i really dont get the whole desmond regamaster obsession and DAMN integra's run weak offsets lol!!! i thought the rx7 was bad! but still!!!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
anything higher than a 20 is weak lol!

lower than 20 is hero and below 0 is godlike!

Integra Type-R DC2
Still none the wiser, but I sort of get what you mean.

Weak offset = wheels sit inside the arches and you look like you need spacers/to sort your life out?