ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

HINSM09_2980.jpg

s14fs01_00_large.jpg

s14fs01_02_large.jpg

s14fs01_03.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
ok this has to be posted... not many will get whats so special but f**k me i cant wait to hear this run!!!

IMG_00641.jpg

IMG_00671.jpg

IMG_00681.jpg

IMG_00691.jpg

IMG_00711.jpg

its in an fd.... staying NA and they estimate between 600-700bhp at the rear wheels!!! built in the uk too!

Integra Type-R DC2
I was gonna say, I dont know exactly what im looking at, but it looks like a quad rotor. But that will sound ace!

Lol, not ruined I've more than made up for it with other posts. There have been considerably more dubious pics posted by some people in this thread.

White Sti Hatch
Just did a quote having seen your price, for me its over £2k :( I was expecting it to be half decent considering i pay £600 for the cup.

I am only 20 mind you !! 3yr NCB and an SP30 :( at this rate ill have to wait will im 25 lol !

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
awesome.

As is the four rotor, i'm pretty sure it's just two 13b's selotaped together though

LOL! LOL! LOL!

no... really not that simple... you need a custom made e shaft for it, then you need custom centre plates, the houseings are just stock housings, also stock rotors, but still the e shaft and plates are expensive enough, plus dry sump and custom pretty much everything, custom inlet and exhaust mani's custom ignition system remember it will have 8 spark plugs, sooooo many custom things, the subframe etc is all custom, custom dowels etc to hold it all together... you are talking HUGE money lol

They make a point of putting orange side repeaters and indicator lamps back onto the cars in the JDM scene actually.

Need a drive by of that 4 rotor.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, as Si said... orange OEM repeaters are the norm.

As are adding side repeaters to USDM cars that would not have had them from the factory.

I quite like the tango look on them!