ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The JDM Appreciation Thread...

E90
Keeping my MX-5 end up are..

013__scaled_600_001.jpg

Not sure about the front end but i love bubble arched up MX5s. There was a guy who used to drive past me every day and i asked if he was selling, as i'd buy it there and then. He says he wants to keep it later... 3 months later he sold it. c**t!

same thing happened to me years ago, when a mechanic at the local toyota garage has a white uber mint, Xr4 i, with TSW knock off alloys, immaculate, I called in asked him if he fancied selling, and how much he'd want, ermmm " 2 k " he said, "done" Then the next week he sold it to his brother for 1500, c**t. I would of killed myself in it mind you

Integra Type-R DC2
Hulk Hogans now sadly trashed yellow Supra was my idea of p**n, although id of kept the bonnet and spoiler stock.

trd-supra-widebody-kit.jpg

clio ph2
nah that was hogans his sons was blue or green but his son did trash the yellow one spoiler an bonnet are they only ones ad have on it if a had a supra trd ftw

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
03supraF.jpg

03supraS.jpg

03supraR.jpg

i dont know why but i love the supra fortune kits... every pannel on the car except the roof is changed.... the back aint the best but the rest looks good...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Veilside go too far imo

i'm more into hardcore, stripped and clean JDM style

perfect example being this EK...

IMG_6159-1.jpg

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
^
Thats perfection for me, well bar the wheels. Rotas on that in black = p**n

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
rotas suck dick!!! they are about as jdm as a clio ffs... they are all rip off copys... jdm cars need jdm rims! some te37's would look sick on that...

im not a huge fan of kits tbh i like some of them... but norm prefer slightly modded stock looking cars...

H22A7 Accord Type R
You are all b******s!!! This thread gives me itchy Credit Card fingers!!!!! Some nice stuff in here for sure! :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

tofu delivery lol :) almost perfect except the steering wheel is on the wrong side....

i have watched the entire initial d series and project d series towards the end i could even understand most of it without reading the subtitles lol... the cartoons are scarily accurate and some of the tech stuff they come out with on it is amazing lol...