ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Clio RS200 GW
885692_10151539890822642_899593158_o.jpg

LY 182 FF CUPPED
A young soldier, image taken for a front cover of a military magazine - lit with one SB900, mid day sun in Canada.

5y8aseqe.jpg

LY 182 FF CUPPED
"The battle for hearts and minds"' this image got me a whole page spread in the Guardian magazine in 2009..

y7usa9y5.jpg

LY 182 FF CUPPED
One of my very first images made with the new 85mm F1.4G lens back when it was first released in 2010. A soldier from the Parachute regiment about to go out on patrol, Sangin, Afghanistan.

vy6a4ejy.jpg

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Weeshawzy yes it's one of mine, gained me a lot of coverage.

A gunner from the New Zealand Navy attached to us for Op Herrick 10, on board a Royal Navy Seaking.

y2u9agar.jpg

LY 182 FF CUPPED
A Pedro Blackhawk helicopter brings a body of a local Afghan civilian into Lashkar Gah operating base, Afghanistan 2009.

5u8u6y7y.jpg

LY 182 FF CUPPED
A four man Combat Camera Team, consisting of a photographer, video cameraman, journalist and a bodyguard.
Both camera operators are part of the Royal Logistic Photographic Trade.

Afghanistan, 2010.

6ama4epe.jpg

These really are truly fantastic pictures.
Kinda a bit more than just, 'I kinda like it' as the thread title says.
Great to see such a variety of stuff on this thread!

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Feirny which Chinook one? I have hundreds.

This image was taken again in midday sunlight, and lit with a single SB900 through a Lastolite soft box.
Canada.

8e2etyme.jpg

Feirny which Chinook one? I have hundreds.

This image was taken again in midday sunlight, and lit with a single SB900 through a Lastolite soft box.
Canada.

it was a dusty one with the rotors spinning and people either entering or exiting, I used to have it as my wallpaper for years until the MBP broke.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
Transferring across to Airsoft this time, I shot a lot of work for Airsoft International magazine.
STANTA, Norfolk.

e6yja6ez.jpg

na8y2yvu.jpg

aveqahe7.jpg

a2aje7y3.jpg

uvy6eba6.jpg

ny8uzera.jpg

7uhadesy.jpg

y4ehupeg.jpg

2e9ejy8a.jpg

e5yzege2.jpg

jejahapy.jpg