ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Have to agree with that, it's a shame I've lost that 'buzz' though. Rarely have any motivation anymore.

I'm actually flying to Taipei in a few hours, I'm taking my camera, but I wouldn't be surprised if I don't use it :(

I find that such a shame Dan, you have an amazing eye for photography. I hope you get the chance to use it, I would love to take my camera with me to places like that.

This was a reshot of an image I took about a year ago. The original was a heavy crop with slight camera shake but I want to print it for an exhibition so reshot it when I was down that way on the rx10 at full tilt! Much sharper and even with a further tiny crop got 18 megapixels to print with. Also on explore today, photo on the previous page was explored yesterday but only placed 477:eek:

12695258594_3226fdaa08_c.png

Catch Me If You Can (Print version) by Brazo76, on Flickr

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Please tell me that someone has got shots of the Northern lights that have been visible tonight?
My mate text me saying they were incredible. I've seen some taken in North Wales and they look like they were taken in Norway they are so good!

I've got a whole threads worth of new York shots in my first day and a half. 3 more days to go here, that's if we don't get snowed in on Monday.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
This was taken 30 miles or so from my house.
Gutted to be missing it!

Photo by Kris Williams photography
e4yty2ez.jpg

Although this is what I got tonight so I'm not missing out as much.
Top of the Rock. New York.
5ube8uvu.jpg

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Been out on the Norfolk coast since 11pm and seen nothing. Crystal clear night but no Aurora unfortunately.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Cheers guys. I left it to the last day to go over to Brooklyn and it turned out to be a miserable grey day. I wanted good cloud movement for that picture but it turned out better than I thought it would with the flat sky.

Another from Brooklyn bridge.

12936167164_f81cc35e3a_c.jpg

Brooklyn wires by A_Cro, on Flickr

I'll make a thread soon on it once I've gone through my cards.