ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The "Ive taken a pic and I kinda like it" thread

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Quick phone edit from last nights drive to one of the lighthouses on Menorca. I'll get a better edit next week on my laptop.

IMG_20180517_094940_271.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
First one is a nice clean simple image taken just under 2 years ago at a local reservoir
The second was just a different shot from a different angle and just a few mins after from the other Cathedral shot

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been really poor sky with overcast on my days off past couple weeks. I was meant to go to Penshaw but decided to go Durham and went along the river and i thought and take a picture of the Fulling Mill. This angle has been photographed thousands of times. Last picture for me was 3 years ago and thought i'd take another one. Been away from photography for about 2 years and take small steps. I sent this image to the BBC and ITV and apparently someone on Facebook said ITV LookNorth news and weather showed my picture on TV. Wasn't the best light as it was overcast but i really like the white water for a 2 sec exposure.

I believe it’s my first time in this thread... but oh boy do you lads have skills!

I took a few photos on our DSLR and thought I was the DON at photography! Clearly I’m just living in a shell from now!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I believe it’s my first time in this thread... but oh boy do you lads have skills!

I took a few photos on our DSLR and thought I was the DON at photography! Clearly I’m just living in a shell from now!
Yeah there's a few on here had features in mags, i know one or two can't remember if their were on here but had exhibitions. I've barely scratched the surface too. Takes years of practice to get good.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
@Aaron.. You definatly need to send a email to that tractor company, i'm pretty sure they'll be intrested one way or another.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
really nice looking scenery there like, i think the saun glare puts me off slightly

BG Clio 182
Another weekend another airshow, back to Old Warden and a shot of the Duxford based P-47 Ive been wanting to get a shot like this since i first saw it last month, really pleased with how it came out.

42254066595_5bfce8d1a1_h.jpg
P-47 by Tim Spicer, on Flickr

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Been a long time since I’ve posted here! Only just started going through my pics from Bali. Really not impressed with the lack of keepers from my X100S, but here’s a couple so far.

a54c32bd4fce839b5dda1af72a75f081.jpg

35b6e19755b368ac1788da5a287b15b4.jpg

45d804ef3f6a35e0d58404fb2231c74b.jpg

f8d63c90acb40da86fa1b078dbfddae9.jpg