ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

Impreza RB5 #054
Not a fan, silly money for a bug wrx, he knows he's pushing his luck pricewise hence the dont mention price comment.

Much rather a STI
DSC_0583.jpg
1190635713_TRbUj-M.jpg

M2 Comp
Never really been a fan of Imprezas, but I borrowed one yesterday whilst my car was having some work done and loved it! The one I drove wasn't particularly quick either so can only imagine one with more power would be even better. Decided I will definitely own one at some point.

Getting back in the Clio today it just sounded awful in comparison lol.

Do they all have quite light steering though?

M2 Comp
This was on a 51 plate IIRC. The steering was the only thing that let it down for me!

When I got back in the Trophy I thought the power steering had stopped working...

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Spotted a sonic blue classic that parks up near my house, seen it a few times, really clean x plate oem but spotted whiteline drop links the other day and today noticed brand new stainless exhaust. Got me looking again. I'd like to buy it tbh

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
What do you guys think of this issue. I know it's not really on topic, well ish but thought I'd throw it out there.

D2 coilover question/poss issue.
Past couple of days there has been a knocking noise from the passanger side rear, going to get it on the ramp tomo and see if anything is a miss, maybe a drop link as its noticeable over bumps. Can only describe the noise as when going over uneven ground it's like the seatbelt is knocking against the door (it's not btw). So if worse scenario is that the shock needs replacing (best to replace both) would you just replace them (no idea on cost) or opt for a replacement second hand set? Any help appreciated

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Is it for sale?

unfortunately no. first spotted it in morrisons car park and now couple of times outside where he must live. looks immaculate. suppose i could always leave a note on his screen to let me know when he may decide to part with it. reminds me of the same colour classic an older guy at my work owned, was mint. he used to park it everyday in the work carpark and i would go out to look at it all the time, he had a full hayward & scott system and andy f remap etc etc, i got speaking to him and told him if he ever sold it to let me know, he had it for 5 years, he emailed me to tell me he had sold it to a good friend of him who he had promised first refusal too. i was gutted. he bought a new white 330 sti hatch after that.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Condition>>>miles IMO . Service history the key. Distinct lack of top notch classics at the moment in the classifieds

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Got a buyer lined up off here. I'm still waiting on funds coming through, the waiting is doing my head in. Just glad nothing has come up that I would class as a must buy motor. Seen a few potentials

Subaru Impreza P1
Well I been a member of the clio site for around 2 weeks now since buy a 172 PH2.....But my pride and joy is my

Subaru Impreza P1....I`v owned it now for just over 5 years....heres a few pics and spec...

Its build number is 396/1000

Engine Spec
Earthing kit
ECU TEK engine remap and license mapped for VPOWER
Turbosmart supersonic BOV
TSL Tubular unequal length exhaust headers
TSL Decat
TSL Downpipe
TSL center section
TSL firestorm back box
TSL Silicon Hose`s
Green panel filter
Walbro uprated fuel pump
Spec R Polished Alloy Alternator Cover
Spec R Polished Alloy Battery and Fuse Cover
Scoobyclinic Dyno Printout 320bhp/325lbl/ft

Interior
R-Spec Gauge`s
52mm Oil Pressure
52mm Oil Tempreture
52mm Turbo Boost
STI pedals
STI door sills
Prodrive silver/chrome gear knob
P1 plaque
P1 numbered tax disc holder
Rear quarters and rear window lightly tinted
Full prodrive mat set with minimal to no wear - boot mat included

Extrior
Brand new prodrive discs and pads on 330Prodrive brake updgrade
17inch refurbished wheels - very slightly darger than standard but looks very nice and absolutely no marks
Prodrive Mudflaps

524856_10200906794651146_2101014598_n_zpsfab33d0f.jpg

2013-07-07140254_zps2836e1db.jpg

2013-01-20113806_zps9a957f18.jpg

428036_382071418489660_100000604167436_1433558_1343451752_n-1.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
bloody hell thats immaculate. Only thing id personally change is the flaps, maybe to Black instead. Apart from that it looks very nice mate.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Nice, bit ott sticker wise and flaps, and prefer prodrive exhaust. Engine rebuilt?

Subaru Impreza P1
TBH theres not many that have not had a engine rebuild.....mine went at 37,000 with the first owner, its now on 63,000 I`m the 3rd owner.

Prodrive exhaurst not that good either.....full S/S decat = more horses

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Allways fancied one of these since a local lad to where I used to work had one years ago. Such an iconic car even now.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Best car i've owned for a long time. :D

I'll get a thread up over the next few days. I've already started spending money on it which I said I wouldn't do! :(

1003814_10151609450396184_2052768430_n.jpg