ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Impreza picture and discussion thread

535d / t5 caravelle
Having no joy with mine, really thought it would sell quickly. Will give it until the weekend then stick it on ph's

Still no joy? I'd stick it on eBay starting bid £2500, before I dropped the price any more, I wonder if that's the problem, it's cheap so people are staying clear, presuming there's something not right with it. Stick it up for 3k lol and retro fit some isofix ffs :rolleyes:

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Others have said £3k, think it would sit for a while tbh. As luck would have it I had two email enquires through the forum, and both seem sensible.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Looked a really clean and looked after wagon tbf. Got the ra urge again

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
There isn't any nice sti ra's for sale. That wagon has been relisted.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
10325277_10152718773402118_225553634526463853_n.jpg

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Might be picking up an 03 blobeye wrx next week..

Agreed on a price today but I'm working til Wednesday so can't view it til then.. But fingers crossed!

Best part is they will take my 307 in p/x.. Which saves me the bother of selling it! :)

Any things I should look out for? It's on 87k with 2 previous owners.. Has a stupid drift style spoiler which ill aim to replace with an Sti one and its remapped to 251bhp with print out..

If Daniel still had his I'd be on my way to buy it now :( always too late lol..

Unless anyone knows of any reliable blob eyes for sale around £3.5k? Send me a link haha, cheers :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Is it a standard wrx? Ah just re read. 251 isn't that quick tbh. In the newage 300 plus is where you would want it. Horses for courses though

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Good luck lads!

Maybe get some form of imprezza when I'm back on the road.

Can something decent be had for around 4k?

Focus st3 & t5.1 day
Is it a standard wrx? Ah just re read. 251 isn't that quick tbh. In the newage 300 plus is where you would want it. Horses for courses though

Bound to be quicker than my 1.6 307..

Find me a newage that's reliable for 3.5k lol

I'd be happy with the wrx I'm sure.. Happy to upgrade it down the line.. Just looking for a decent platform in budget!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Well yeah it's going to be quicker. But if your after the impreza experience that's not the car, imo mate. If you don't do many miles and fancy a toy, get a classic. And when you say platform, I assume you mean to upgrade parts? If that's the case hold out and get an Sti. I have a classic wrx and normally I would have gone for an Sti. But mine has bits done, different turbo, mapped etc.